The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Best Adult Comedy Tricks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
Stan, Kate and Edith.
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
I just received Cody's "Sweet Dreams" routine, and man, is it funny. I've not done it yet, but know it will create some hysterical moments. Cody's right - it's very "adult" but not dirty at all.

Ron
Jerry the Great
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Jerry the Great
I would like more insight into how any rope trick can be made funny. I do several rope routines and would love to be able to add some humor (adult). Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Jerry
"What's wrong with you people? Haven't you ever seen a fool before?"

Jerry the Great
Cashetta
View Profile
Regular user
Rehoboth Beach, DE
128 Posts

Profile of Cashetta
I swear by Balloon Swallowing. People laugh and scream and it's truly a highlight of my show. Of course it also fits my character well so I think that's a big consideration.

Also do Vanishing Bandana and it's pretty hysterical. Your reactions are what will really make this great.

Cashetta
cat26
View Profile
New user
Manitoba, Canada
99 Posts

Profile of cat26
Quote:
On 2004-01-03 23:36, Jerry the Great wrote:
I would like more insight into how any rope trick can be made funny. I do several rope routines and would love to be able to add some humor (adult). Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Jerry

Jerry... get a copy of Si Adam's booklet "Snappy Rope Patter". It will provide you with a large assortment of comedy gags with rope. One of the best...... Cheers......
Dan Monroe
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
209 Posts

Profile of Dan Monroe
One routine that I like to use is "Hello, your name is?" by Barry Mitchell and Peter McCahon. It's a laugh riot and gives your crowd about 8 mins. of non stop laughter. It uses 2 audience members with an exercise in telepathic powers. Real good routine! Smile
The power is within us all...I'm just a little more full of it.
danmonroe.bravehost.com
Christopher
View Profile
Special user
526 Posts

Profile of Christopher
Dan,

I'm not familiar with that routine. Where is it available?
Dan Monroe
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
209 Posts

Profile of Dan Monroe
I got mine at Hank Lee's for I think $20. I think

Barry Mitchell has his own site also but I'm not sure what it is. But it is a very good routine that comes with a few funny props. I added a few more of my own to make it even funnier. Smile
The power is within us all...I'm just a little more full of it.
danmonroe.bravehost.com
ludmer
View Profile
New user
Brazil
59 Posts

Profile of ludmer
I´ve done "Professor´s nightmare" in a risque way... and it worked! Other than that, Daryl´s routines in foolers dooler 3 with rope are great! The play perfect for adults... and, if you want "adults only" try "Petter Rabbit hits big time".
I trust jewish magicians and bagels
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
725 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Does anybody use Key-Erect??? I want to know a little more about this effect
jkvand
View Profile
Special user
Johnstown, PA
658 Posts

Profile of jkvand
Quote:
On 2004-02-02 12:51, Mental_Mike wrote:
Does anybody use Key-Erect??? I want to know a little more about this effect

I just got KeyRRect, and I love it! You as the performer can totally focus on nothing but presentation, because there is absolutely no sleights involved, and it is so self-working that you NEVER have to touch the keys OR the lock - the entire trick can take place in the spectator's hands. Or, you could play a part in it, it's completely up to you. I like having both options available, and KeyRRect allows for that. If you can find it, get it! PM me if you have specific questions.
Aroy
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Aroy
I must say that the Head Chopper is a tough one to beat for me. Have been working hard to replace this for my repeat clients with other effects but none comes close.

ROY

I use the key-rrect too on occasion and postion it as a lucky draw with the prize being the volunteer's $$$.

Technically it is exactly as jkvand said.

Lots of opportunities for comedic situations and to let your own personality come thru as it is all in the presentation.

It is one of those that packs small and plays big.

ROY
The Wizard of Hearts
View Profile
Veteran user
Tulsa, Oklahoma
323 Posts

Profile of The Wizard of Hearts
There's a very excellent routine for "Key-r-rect" in Thompson Jr. & Rutledge's "Between Two Minds", that involves two spectators, a spectator time-keeper, and lots of excitement.

_richard
Jimmy Vee
View Profile
Regular user
Jimmy Vee
173 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Vee
Hocus Pocus Also sells the "Hello my name is" effect but it is listed as "Hello Your Name is" Same effect. It a great one!
dsilverfield
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of dsilverfield
Has anyone used Harry anderson's Cuff Links?
Owners please tell me if it is good.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22840 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2004-04-26 05:04, dsilverfield wrote:
Has anyone used Harry anderson's Cuff Links?
Owners please tell me if it is good.

This routine is in Harry Anderson's book 'Wise Guy'. It is also featured on the video of his act. This routine is very funny in Harry's hands, but I dought if anyone else can get away with that much body contact of a spectator.

Is it any good. If you are Harry Anderson, then I guess being a Millionaire is proof enough.
Christopher
View Profile
Special user
526 Posts

Profile of Christopher
I've had cufflinks for years and occasionally add it to my act. If you feel uncomfortable getting too close to a volunteer use something else. I've used chairs, tent poles, (at fairs) mic stands, etc. And of course, by all means, come up with your own presentation.
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
1718 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Comedy Zombie-

I first performed Zombie to 2001 Space Odyssey theme in Oct 1978 here in New Zealand with all the Innuendo moves etc after a comic magician suggestion also with ladies Bra & Knickers with THE END 0n the backside!! from Dove Pan.

I was 16 & was for Adult Birthday Crowd-was a complete success!!

We are performing tonight for Pre Sold show of 450 in Auckland & I will be finishing with still-- Zombie to 2001 music!!

-Brent
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Instant Magician combined with 20th century underpants plays well (spectator pulls out own underpants)

Banana/Bandanan KILLS for aussie adults (kids don't seem to find it as funny!)

Any 'accidentally' destroying money or watched etc is strong

The Missing Spade is another top trick!
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
1718 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Agree with Nicolas-

20th Century Bra/Underpants

Always Plays well-Great Reaction!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Best Adult Comedy Tricks (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL