The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Magic Shop Near Philadelphia? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Folks, I'll be in Philly for two days in June and I'm wondering if there are any good brick and mnortar shops in the vicinity, say thirty to forty-five minutes drive? I used to visit Hocus Pocus on 4th Street years back, but the owner, Irv Furman died and the shop is no longer in existence. Any suggestions? Thanks!

PS For more exposure and not really knowing where to place this, I'll be posting in a few other forums as well. Thanks
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Yikes! Marquee!!!!!
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
TrickZonePhilly
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of TrickZonePhilly
Philadelphia has a great new magic shop and Theatre 2 doors down from where the old Hocus Pocus use to be. The shop is called TrickZone, http://trickzonephilly.com or you can 215-450-7193 for any questions.
Hope to see you here!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Magic Shop Near Philadelphia? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL