The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » LVMagicAL- Al Jensen (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
I'm not sure where to post this but I need to share with you that Café member Al Jensen is one terrific guy! Check out his site: http://www.magicaljensen.com/

I'm posting this because he's all about what the Café stands for: Magician's helping magicians. Here's my story! Al and I have been chatting on the Café for a long time just like many of us do every day. I learned that Al lives and works as a magician in Vegas. I told him I was heading to Vegas and asked if he could recommend things for me to do. Well, Al took time out of his busy schedule and showed me around Vegas. He got comp tickets to amazing magic and mentalism shows for not only me but the company I was with! I was floored by a trick that was performed on stage and when I arrived home in CT he actually bought the trick and sent it to me. It was waiting for me when I got home!

This is truly a great guy. I had the privilege of reviewing promo videos of his shows and he is truly a talented performer. I'm so appreciative of his hospitality that I wanted to share this with our magic community.

Al---- Thank you for being such a great guy and someone I call a great friend. If you are ever in CT it's my treat!!!!

Mike Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » LVMagicAL- Al Jensen (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL