The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » The truth behind the scenes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nick Sand
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Nick Sand
Most magicians have no Idea how corrupt this buisness is.
Back room deals, black mail.etc.....

New creators be waring, do not sell out. Most of these companies don't care about you, your kids, and the food on your table. The only thing they care about is making there pocket book fatter. How do I know this? Personal expericence! It's time for a change, love of magic must come first. It should not be just about raping the talented and making money.
Wake up to what is really going on. Not all persons and companies are like this, but be warned, be cautious and use your best judgement.

Nick
The world we live in is even a greater illusion than magic.
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1354 Posts

Profile of Stucky
Anytime someone starts a "company" it's about money. Pure and simple. You are right they don't want to help you, they want to use you. Individuals are in it for the art. Corporations just want your money.
Official Thread Killer
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
If you're getting screwed by some company, why not make it known? Don't be back stabbing about it, but transparency can do a lot. Reputation still means something.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » The truth behind the scenes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL