The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Danny Archer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr Amazing
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of Mr Amazing
We'll have a lecture here in Stockholm with Danny Archer in June. Now, I know very little about mr Archer, but I've heard he's the originator of Triple Threat (right?).

I also understand he's not mainly a mentalist (or?), so I wanted to ask if he does any more mental effects (...so that I can ask him to perform them Smile )

Also, does anyone have his contact info?

...please excuse my ignorance if I've totally misunderstood who Danny Archer is, which could very well be the case.

Thanks

/Matias
Andy Leviss
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1179 Posts

Profile of Andy Leviss
I generally don't post others addressed publicly, but since it's readily available on his website, it's magic@dannyarcher.com
Note: I have PMs turned off; if you want to reach me, please e-mail [email]Andy.MagicCafe@DucksEcho.com[/email]!
Mr Amazing
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of Mr Amazing
Doh! ...checking out his website, now that's a thought... Smile Thanks Andy!

/Matias
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Hi Matias: Danny is a friend of mine here in the Denver Metro Area. Danny is both a magician and a mentalist. He has developed and marketed effects in both areas. On the mentalism side, he is an active member of the Psi Clones, which is a group of Colorado mentalist's I formed several years ago. We meet regularly to discuss the Art.
I think you will find it well worth your time to see and talk with him. Hope this helps.
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Danny Archer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL