The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » CAMaraderie convention: May 3-5, 2012 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hello all:

I just wanted to mention to make sure that you don't miss the 2012 CAMaraderie convention!!! And for those of you who may be visiting us from outside of the country, CAM stands for "Canadian Association of Magicians". If you haven't registered yet, may I suggest you do so right away----it's very reasonably priced and will be lots of fun.

It is taking place May 3-5, 2012 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

As my fellow Canadians will attest, we have very few conventions/gatherings in this country. So the fact that the CAM convention comes just once a year is more than enough reason to jump on board and register! 

I'll be there with my Paltergeist Unlimited booth in the dealer's room, and the line up of talent and activities is FANTASTIC! Here are just a few of the performers that will be there:  Richard Turner, Michael Finney, Stephen Bargatze, David and Dania, Paul Gertner, plus FISM winners Rick Merrill.

You can register online through PayPal at http://www.CAMmagic.org, or simply use the registration form on the CAM site. In addition, for more information please contact Joan Caesar at JCaesar@sentex.ca

So my friends do not pass "GO". Do not collect your $200.00. (yes, these are Monopoly references. lol)......Just go and register for Canada's ONLY national magic conference today, and that way you won't be complaining in a few months that you missed it, and will have to wait another WHOLE YEAR for the next one!

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Jason
Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
716 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
Well dadgummit, I can't pass up on that one! Actually I will be there as a dealer too Jason. Look for the Tony Chris Magic booth in the dealer room. I will have a few new surprises! I am looking forward to it as I rarely make it down to the east coast of Canada.

TC
As magicians we create what onlookers call magic. If they truly believe in what we have created for them to witness then magic is real!!!

- TONY CHRIS, A.K.A. Zany Zack

http://www.tonychris.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » CAMaraderie convention: May 3-5, 2012 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL