The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » It's my Birthday today :) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Quote:
On 2012-03-11 16:55, that'sCool wrote:
MagicMan2012 won it for $58...

Plus 15% Buyers Fee.

I think these are scarce because they were attractive to children and they probably snatched them up and of course did not take care of them. Just my opinion.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
JMT

Sorry to see you lost out on the other item being auction. The other buyer was pretty serious as well. I think I know who that other buyer is.

I was thinking of bidding up to $200 but there was no chance to even get in the door at that price.

Is $502 a new Tenyo record for one item in a public auction?

The weird thing is that the item was incomplete without the 19 page manual and the special routines.

I wonder what it would have gone to if it was complete?

AA
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3444 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
I have never seen a set of paddles up for auction before so am not sure what a benchmark price is... I suspect even at $500 it is still a reasonable deal given its' rarity. Would love to have a set as I collect paddle items as well. Another day....
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
2280 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Congratulations for your new Enchanted Ring, JM Talbot! Never saw this particular model before! A true collector's item IMO! Smile
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3444 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
And to you as well on your two "investments"!
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
2280 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Thanks! Smile
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
I hope you find one soon. Need just little luck my friend Smile And when you get it's like chrismas day !!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » It's my Birthday today :) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL