The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Finally, Knuckle Busters Vol.2! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Profile of Reed McClintock
Okay, I just shipped out Volume 2 of Knuckle Busters. All of the orders I have received have all been mailed out today. I appologize for the delay.

They are available from me or your favorite dealer. I thank all of you for your support and comradery in this project. Smile
"Stuff is anything, but magic is everything"

Reed McClintock 2003

Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5348 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I am looking forward to it!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Daniel Meadows
View Profile
Veteran user
Manchester, UK
390 Posts

Profile of Daniel Meadows
Is this one in PAL?
Cerberus Wallet, Equilibrium, Counterfeit, Deadly Marked Deck, Infamous, Instinct
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Unfortunately these will not be available using PAL, I appologize for the inconvienance. Smile

Reed McClintock 2003

Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3027 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Hey Reed,

I think you misinterpreted Neil. I don't think he was asking about Paypal, but rather PAL vs. NTSC video.

Hey Neil,

I think you misinterpreted Reed, Knuckle Busters Vol. 2 is a manuscript, not a video.

Feel free to correct me if I misinterpreted as well Smile

Dan
Click to visit:
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Oh, I think I did, I misunderstand. I often forget not everyone uses NTSC, So I just assumed about pay-pal.

But these are manuscripts and they consist of three effects, three with csb which is a copper silver brass routine. Ninth Dynasty, is a palm up muscle pass coins across routine with a clincher ending, and the last one is Seven the hard way, which is a seven coin production where the coins are all produced in your hands in a very new and different way. 24 pages with pictures. Smile

Reed McClintock 2003

Daniel Meadows
View Profile
Veteran user
Manchester, UK
390 Posts

Profile of Daniel Meadows
Yeah sorry. With the McClintock twist being a video I just assumed it would be a video too. Just kind of shows how used to videos I am, even if I prefer books! Sorry about the goof, good guess Dan!
Cerberus Wallet, Equilibrium, Counterfeit, Deadly Marked Deck, Infamous, Instinct
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

I have sent out the orders recieved today all orders recieved from today the 11th will have to wait a week to go out, because I wont be around next week, I will be out of town working. thank you guys for understanding. Smile

Reed McClintock 2003

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Finally, Knuckle Busters Vol.2! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL