We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » A National Plug! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5699 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Well this is a FIRST for me...!

Driving to a gig this morning in downtown Dallas I got the shock of my life. I'm a big talk radio nerd. I love listening to all the political commentary. Don't always agree with it, but I enjoy it none the less.

So my favorite is Mark Davis. His radio show airs daily on WBAP radio stationed here in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, but his show can heard throughout the Southern, Central, and Midwest states as well and to a national audience on the WBAP website.

So I'm driving down the road and all of a sudden, Mark begins to TALK ABOUT ME!!! Mark Davis and his family come in to Cristina's about once a month to dine. Sometimes they visit on Monday's to enjoy the magic, other times they'll come in on a Tuesday to watch my balloon art. So he talks me up for a good two minutes. After the spot airs, I get a phone call from my father who heard the show while listening to it IN VIRGINIA. I get a few more calls from some friends of mine that also heard the show from where they're from.

I have no clue if this plug will get me any business, but I was overwhelmed with gratitude. I never asked for this, I never paid for this, but I moved him so much, he felt the need to plug me on air to an audience of millions. Very cool!

I downloaded the spot in case anyone wanted to listen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Toz9qQnS1SM&feature=youtu.be

Christopher
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
You know your doing something right when you get free plugs on the radio .... Great Job
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Well done - what a great plug for you.
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5699 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Thanks! Smile
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » A National Plug! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.82 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL