The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Jumbo torn and restored card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

adamsmaye
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of adamsmaye
Does anyone do a jumbo torn and resorted card. I'd love to see it.

adam
DavidLevitan
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of DavidLevitan
Check out JC wagners book he has a torn and restored card there
adamsmaye
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of adamsmaye
Thanks. is it jumbo???
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
There's jumbo and there's jumbo. A Jumbo Bicycle Deck is kind of expensive to be tearing up the cards, no mater what method you use. On the other hand, our local Dollar Store sells jumbo cards that are larger than poker sized cards, but a little smaller than a jumbo bicycle deck. For a buck you don't mind practicing so much, expecially when you consider today's dollar is worth about 80 cents. You can use them for card warp, linked cards, as well as torn and restored tricks.

Daniel Garcia's "Torn" works well with the jumbos. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZeUur_uCP8
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1764 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
JC Wagner's Jumbo T & R Card is best detailed in "The Commercial Magic of JC Wagner".

Years ago, I asked Jay Marshall what he thought of JC Wagner's version and he told me..."I think that's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen".
ronnyman
View Profile
New user
Indiana
56 Posts

Profile of ronnyman
Once you've got it mastered using the cheap cards there are some pretty good prices on online auctions. Have you ever looked into buying a video from an online auction? I haven't but wondered if anyone else had.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Jumbo torn and restored card (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL