The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Hard To Find Tenyo Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Hey Stereo, if you would like to trade your Astro Coin for a beautiful set of Tenyo Rice Bowls let me know... they are great to look at plus you can eat your cereal from them!

John
Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
275 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
I thought I'd almost completed my list, but apparently things don't always go as you wish. So basically I'm still looking for these 9 Tenyo Effects BNIP,

1) T-086 Ultra Tube
2) T-104 Black Hole
3) T-105 Tunnel Of Darkness
4) T-117 The Alpha Tunnel
5) T-127 Telesphere
6) T-129 Mirage
7) T-131 The Moons Of Jupiter
8) T-135 Space Towers
9) T-148 Mira Metal

if anyone has any of these for sale please PM me.

Thanks In Advance - Izzy Jay
macmac
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of macmac
Most of us are looking for the same ones......! Help!

Macmac
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Telesphere is on ebay right now with ridculous reserve price. At 161.17 reserve not met
Mira Metal also same thing insane. At 241.76 with 6 bids

Houdini has Alpha Tunnel possibly for another rare trade soon.

I know no help hahaha
But they are out there.

Richard
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of xl18
I am looking for T-94 "Nightmare in Color". Anybody have this one for sale or trade?
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
I have a sealed Billscapes and can photograph one if need be.

However, from the Good Karma thread:

Stereo, let me ask you something, let me ask YOU ALL something.

@Stereo,

Did you practice your ridiculous "Tenyo Good Karma" BS when you sold an OPENED Ultra Tube just days ago on eBay for $799? All of you can verify Davy's sale by going to eBay and doing a "completed items" search on eBay and checking the "world wide" check box.

Now let me be crystal clear, I'm actually happy for you, you sold a rare trick for a ton of money. I have no problem with this by itself, demand far outweighs supply, and you profited and benefited accordingly.

Now, you tell me, how is asking $800 for my sealed Billscape any more absurd than you selling your OPENED Ultra Tube for $800?

You tell me why your Ultra Tube is worth $800 and a sealed BNIP Billscape couldn't possibly be worth as much?

I study the eBay market daily and can tell you that sealed Billscapes are FAR MORE RARE than your Ultra Tube. Incidentally , one sold for $120 on April 5th, so I ask you Stereo, how could one sell for $800 just days later and opened at that?

I ASK YOU ALL...

How can Stereo sell an OPENED Ultra Tube for $800 and mock me with sarcasm after I ask $800 for a SEALED Billscape that is far more rare?

Do you see the hypocrisy here? Do you the absurdity here?
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
No need to writte the same post on all topics ? what is the Goal ? what are you looking for in the end? Rot all the posts ? is it really necessary? Everyone looks at each topic so everyone would have seen your first post if that is what worries you.

You ask everyone's opinion? You are not on you? you need supports to be sure of your thinking? I'm really struggling to understand the interest of this attitude.
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Quote:
On 2012-04-22 19:46, stereo wrote:
No need to writte the same post on all topics ? what is the Goal ? what are you looking for in the end? Rot all the posts ? is it really necessary? Everyone looks at each topic so everyone would have seen your first post if that is what worries you.

You ask everyone's opinion? You are not on you? you need supports to be sure of your thinking? I'm really struggling to understand the interest of this attitude.

Just making sure you didn't run away from your own hypocrisy. You laugh at asking $800 for Billscape but sell an Ultra Tube for $800. Completely hypocritical and absurd.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Sorry but I never had the idea, or even dared, or even thought about offering my Ultra Tube for $ 800 HERE on this forum, More, especially not in a topic called "Good Karma". All the difference is here.

Also I did not know or pretended that my Ultra TUBE worth $ 800, I put it on ebay with a starting price of $ 10, with no reserve.
And this is the auction that determined the price.

YOU, You proclaim that Billscape worth $ 800, you proclaim that it is rarer than Ultra Tube (which is totally wrong for that matter)... Is all the difference ...

An absurd ... more...
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Quote:
On 2012-04-22 22:04, stereo wrote:
Sorry but I never had the idea, or even dared, or even thought about offering my Ultra Tube for $ 800 HERE on this forum, More, especially not in a topic called "Good Karma". All the difference is here.

Also I did not know or pretended that my Ultra TUBE worth $ 800, I put it on ebay with a starting price of $ 10.
And this is the auction that determined the price.

YOU, You proclaim that Billscape worth $ 800, you proclaim that it is rarer than Ultra Tube (which is totally wrong for that matter)... Is all the difference ...

An absurd ... more...

Stereo, Stereo, you're missing the point, AGAIN!

You're talking illogical symantecs!

THE BOTTOM LINE:

I WAS JOKING ABOUT ASKING $800 FOR A BILLSCAPE!

YOU TOOK THE BAIT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER AS I KNEW YOU WOULD.

I was however making a very real point. How can you think it's ridiculous to ask $800 for a Billscape when you just sold an Ultra Tube for $800? You can't assert that it's ridiculous. What makes Billscape any less valuable than Ultra Tube? I could care less if you asked $10 or $800, you sold it for $800 and poked fun at asking the same for Billscape, your logic is flawed.

YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT ULTRA TUBE BY THE WAY, DEAD WRONG.

I have seen FAR MORE Ultra Tube's on eBay over the last 3 years than SEALED Billscapes, YOU'RE WRONG STEREO. I study the eBay market place far more than you do and actually document this stuff. An Ultra Tube in package just sold for $120 on April 5th, don't tell me that Ultra Tube is more rare than a SEALED, underscore SEALED, Billscape.

As I have said 100x now, I'm happy for you that you sold your UT for $800, YOU KEEP MISSING THIS, what I have a problem with is why you think it's absurd that a SEALED BILLSCAPE (YES, FAR MORE RARE THAN ULTRA TUBE) going for $800 is any more absurd than you're MORE COMMON and OPENED Ultra Tube going for $800.
The Amazing Mr. H
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of The Amazing Mr. H
Come on, guy/gals! Tenyo was supposed to bring us together. Group hug?
"Forget the bomb..."
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
No gorilla tight hugs around the throat area for a sustained amount of time please. Smile
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
macmac
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of macmac
Exactly...come on guys....if you want to have a rant at each other...and it seems it is a personal one then maybe you should do it off forum.....or in private.....

Macmac
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
So if I summarize, I thought your proposal was for fun, I respond in the same tone with a laugh, you fall on me, telling me that it's not funny, I responds by saying I'm sorry because I thought it was funny, you are telling me that I am a hypocrite to imagine finding this funny because it's not funny and ultimately you called me I did not understand anything because it was actually funny.

Ok ok

I pass the message or you ask me : "if you TRULY have a health problem...." probably very funny too , but as I never understands anything at your humor I will not dwell on them.

So funny.
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Stereo,

My PM to you about your health was SERIOUS and NOT A JOKE.

If you're in need of financial assistance due to a serious health problem because you're out of work, I'm willing to help you and I meant that.

Didn't want to broadcast this to the Café but since you mentioned it...

I think there are others besides myself that are willing to help, no one hates you Stereo.

Tom
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Hey if anyone out there has a T-158 out there that is opened and used but complete, I'll buy it from you!!

(By the way that's the Menta Marvel)

PM me...

Judah
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Thank you Smile
Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
275 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
So Houdini103126, did you find more BNIP Telesphere?
Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
275 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
I can't believe my luck! I just got these 5 Tenyo Effects!

T-105 Tunnel Of Darkness
T-117 The Alpha Tunnel
T-127 Telesphere
T-129 Mirage
T-131 The Moons Of Jupiter
T-148 Mira Metal

That's 5 things off my Tenyo list!
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Congrats to the Mirage, this one I'm still missing....
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Hard To Find Tenyo Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL