The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Hard To Find Tenyo Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..9~10~11 [Next]
Marlowe
View Profile
Regular user
MA
162 Posts

Profile of Marlowe
Yes..heh
Marlowe
View Profile
Regular user
MA
162 Posts

Profile of Marlowe
I wish I could find one, too..at that price I may have a long wait though.. «sadness»
Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
274 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
And the worst part is, they don't show up that often either.
Marlowe
View Profile
Regular user
MA
162 Posts

Profile of Marlowe
I am looking for:
Parabox
Telesphere
Mini Morphosis
Eye of the Idol
Mystery China Box
Preferably used so I don't feel bad opening them...
And preferably for trade because I am low on cash..from buying tenyo on the secondary market...
Anybody who wants to take pity on me, shoot me a pm
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3478 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Can pretty much expect to pay $100+ for a unused version of this. I tracked mine down from a magic shop in France but by the time I paid the diffrence in exchange and shipping it was close to $100.
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
2299 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Quote:
On 2012-03-13 12:55, stereo wrote:
I say 80euros / 100euros if it's for ebay. And 70 / 80 euros for friend. But maybe I'm not a good friend lol

Thank you Stereo! That is approx. the price I was thinking of... If I decide to sell it at a friendly price (70 / 80 euros ), I will PM you first! (I don't know how much would cost the shipping from Montreal to France, though...). Merci encore et bonne journée!
Simon
PS don't you have a crossroad to trade?
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
I don't have just one cross Road in my collection lol I never had this trick.

So I can't help you Smile
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
2299 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
I had one some 15 years ago, but I sold it... Shame on me!
meridianfan
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of meridianfan
Speaking of hard to find Tenyo, I'm looking for Diabolicus, Birdwatcher, and Future Clock. I missed a future clock on Ebay about a week ago, but haven't seen the other two come up yet. Please PM if you have any one of these tricks to sell.

John
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1919 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Birdwatcher: http://www.themagictrickshop.co.uk/product.html?prod_id=155 (not cheap though)
Future Clock: I sent you a pm.
Diabolicus: very expensive thesedays. I might have an opened spare one, I'll look for it this evening and let you know.
ThatsCool
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
FYI meridianfan. A friend of mine noticed MagicTrickShopUk gets quite a bit of their stock from both Martinka and Ebay, so you may want to check those two avenues so you don't have to pay their higher prices.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
I am not a fan of the owners of MagicTrickShop.

Bad Tenyo Karma!
Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
274 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
So, does anyone know where I can get a New/Mint Mini Morphosis?

Izzy
Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
274 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
I know that http://www.themagictrickshop.co.uk has it for sale but the price they're asking is outrageous. £350, that's about $550 and as much as I like and know Tenyo, there is no way in the world that it's worth that much.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3478 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
You're right... I'll sell mine for $450... kidding. I do have a mint extra copy put it is one I want to hold onto as a spare as it is one of my Tenyo favorites.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1919 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
I really don't understand those ridiculous prices for Mini Morphosis ... . A year or a litle more ago they were still easily available, and to be honest there have been quite a few for sale on Ebay since then! The last one sold for 301 USD. I remember one being sold for quite a bit les not that long ago!

I only have one copy of Mini Morphosis, I always thought it would still be easy available for years to come ... . There are definately a lot of Mini Morphosis's out there that will be sold in the future and I can't imagine the price staying that high, it isn't by far as rare as let's say a Sidetrack, Billscape or a lot of other old Tenyo's! I know for example a few fellow members here at the Café who have one or more spares (perhaps not for sale, I don't know, or perhaps they sold it already).
I'm sure you'll get an offer one of the following weeks/months.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3478 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
On that note Killertweety it would be great if Tenyo released production numbers for the effects. Would really help determine the "scale of rarity" with the different effects. You are correct though , it took me much longer to track down a Billscape (finally acquired one thanks to a kind Café member) than it did Mini Morphosis.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
I think the blog has had a noticeable effect on sales and the number of people looking for a Tenyo.
I figure this is probably the best time to sell my collection, but I can not do it lol
Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
274 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
Well, how about your doubles?
Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
274 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
What I meant Stereo, is do you have doubles from anything that you wouldn't mind selling?

Izzy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Hard To Find Tenyo Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL