The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Psychic of the Deep (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
My remote viewing effect "Psychic of the Deep" will be released this Saturday, March 17th.

Quote:
In 1959, Verne Cameron, a professional dowser, contacted the United States Navy and told them he would locate the entire submarine fleet using only a map and a pendulum. The navy accepted the challenge and Cameron successfully located not only the US submarines, but also the position of Russian submarines around the world.

I first explored this theme in my eBook, THE PSYCHIC PENDULUM, and now, I am proud to announce a completely new Remote Viewing routine based on this intriguing premise. (The effects may be presented with or without a pendulum.)

The Effect:

A large military map of the Pacific Ocean (circa 1942), divided into 100 grids or sectors, is exhibited to the audience. Each sector is identified by a letter from "A" to "J" and a number from one to ten.

Each sector contains the names of a circa WWII American submarines.

Audience members secretly select a letter and a number in a manner that insures that the mentalist cannot possibly know the "target" sector.

Apparently using only his skills at Remote Viewing, the mentalist successfully identifies the submarine located in the target area.

The routine comes complete with the printable map, fully scripted presentation and routines, and several methods that will appeal to "real world" and professional performers.

Psychic of the Deep may be ordered at http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/psycdeep.html
Pre-orders (before midnight on the 16th) will be given a special discount price of $45.00.

Good thoughts,

Bob
TJ Halford
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of TJ Halford
Interesting.

This sounds like it may play pretty well for me. There are huge numbers of militants and history buffs here in the south.
what will the price be after the relaease? I am broke right now cant pre order. =)
TJ Halford

"Imagine what is Possible"
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
TJ looks like the post-pre sale price is $50.

This looks fantastic.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

TJ-

Lest anyone misunderstand the theme of "Psychics of the Deep," which is actually several routines using different methods based on a common premise, there's nothing really "militant" about it, except for the fact that the mentalist demonstrates the ability to "find" the secret locations of hidden submarines.

I'm the least militant guy you could ever meet! Smile

I will say, though, that I am very pleased with the various printable grids and maps that accompany the eBook. They took me weeks to create and my eyes still hurt!

Good thoughts,

Bob
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
That seems (from your avatar) to be because you keep looking over the top of your spectacles, sir.

Steve
TJ Halford
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of TJ Halford
No sir. I didn't misunderstand. I simply ment that the use of a military map and speaking of WWII submarines will definitely help hold the attention of militant individuals and history buffs in this area.

cant wait to check it out
TJ Halford

"Imagine what is Possible"
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

"Psychic of the Deep" comes complete with a folder of high resolution printable maps that are used in the routines.

Here is a sample that depicts a cropped portion of a much larger map. The full map covers the entire Pacific. The image files included with the eBook are high resolution jps and are supplied in varying sizes.

Image Copyright 2012 by Bob Cassidy

Good thoughts,

Bob
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
623 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
I've already pre-ordered and Saturday can't come soon enough but all this talk of maps leaves me with a burning question taht must be asked: Can the maps also be used to play Battle Shots?
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

Well, there is a map included on which all the sectors are empty so that a participant can secretly place a submarine, or any other type of ship for that matter, in any sector he wishes.

Good thoughts,

Bob
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Quick question:

Can the grids be overlaid on a different map, say of the Atlantic, or even on a land map where things other than submarines might be located?

Thanks
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

Once you understand how everything works in the basic effect and in all the variant presentations and methods included in POTD, yes, you could easily modify the basic map or just print the blank grid (supplied) onto any map you like. You could even print it on a transparent overlay if you like. What you decide to put in the hundred sectors would be entirely up to you. I authentic WWII era submarines in my presentation because I wanted to set the scene with the story of Verne Cameron, briefly described in the original post of this thread.

As you will soon discover, POTD is much more that an single effect/method presentation. There are many paths that can be taken and many that are yet to be explored. That's why I'm already preparing an extensive supplement which will be released with the next several weeks. (And, yes, everyone who has ordered the eBook will also receive the supplements at no additional charge.)

Good thoughts,

Bob
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
This is a great concept I love it already will be ordering mine later.
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2071 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Quote:
On 2012-03-13 12:29, steveline wrote:
That seems (from your avatar) to be because you keep looking over the top of your spectacles, sir.

Steve

That is just cause Bob wants us to see his baby blues!

Seriously, I love the premise of this!

Bryn
"The Safwan Papers" eBook: $30
Please read the many great reviews here at the Cafe:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=253272&forum=15

"THE LOGAR SCROLLS" eBook is also now available ($30)
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=464100&forum=303&70

SPECIAL: "LOGAR" & "SAFWAN PAPERS" Combo Deal: $50

Thanks,
Bryn
cavscout19@hotmail.com (also my PayPal for purchases)
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

Today is the release date for Psychic of the Deep. It's also St.Patrick's day!

Hope you find it useful.

I'd also mention that there will be a nice prize to someone who submits what I deem to be the best variation or version of the effect for possible inclusion in the upcoming supplement. Further details will appear soon, but I can tell you that the prize is worth far more than the cost of the eBook.

Good thoughts,

Bob
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
This is a stand alone piece by itself.Well packaged it's simply brillant hope many won't be using it. It's just what the doctor ordered.Great job Bob love it have some other touches would like your opinion but will PM you.Outstanding job so glad I purchased this.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2056 Posts

Profile of aligator
Would one be able to print the map on a standard 8 1/2 by 11 sheet and if so, would that be sufficient to present the effect? How much other printed material is necessary in order to be good to go?
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

Just the one map and list of submarines is needed to do the basic routine. Other routines require only the map.

Several versions of the map are provided. The smallest may indeed be printed out on an 8.5 X 11 sheet.

Good thoughts,

Bob
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1321 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
As with everything I get from Mr. Cassidy, the material is terrific, but almost more valuable to me is the thinking that goes into developing this routine. Everything is motivated, the routine builds, and as Chuck Hickok is found of saying, there are multiple moments of amazement. Studying a routine like Psychic of the Deep is like a master class in mentalism. And at $50, that's dang cheap tuition!
nique
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
822 Posts

Profile of nique
Would I be able to modify the method to, say, suit my country's train system?
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

Nique-

Yes, you could probably make up your own maps to do it this way. But what is the fun in psychically locating train stations?

To all-

Note that the supplement will be out in a few weeks. If you have a routine that you'd like to be considered for inclusion, please don't hesitate. The instructions for submission are in the eBook

Good thoughts,

Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Psychic of the Deep (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL