The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Psychic of the Deep (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Addendum to my last post- Jheff and I have decided to combine the first supplement with a live teleseminar that will be accessible by all purchasers of Psychic of the Deep, together with post-teleseminar notes as in my previous teleseminars.

Good thoughts,

Bob
BTW- The target submarine is in sector B-9. Smile
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of gmeister
A fantastic bargain just got much, much better!!

Thsnks Bob and Jheff
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

Michael Weber has come up with some outstanding presentations for POTD. They will be in the supplement and will also be discussed in the upcoming included teleseminar, which will once again be hosted by Michael

Good thoughts,

Bob
Nigromante
View Profile
New user
I predict that I will have
67 Posts

Profile of Nigromante
I'm working on a show right now that revolves around the idea of games and taking this and working it into a battleship presentation seems like it would be perfect. On my way to my bank account to see if I can afford this right now.... I'll be back and let you know if I did in fact buy it. Of course if your wallet seems a bit fatter in the next couple of hours Bob, you'll definitely know.
Nigromante
View Profile
New user
I predict that I will have
67 Posts

Profile of Nigromante
Bob,
I have a question to ask you about this, can you send me a PM so I can talk to you about it? Thanks!
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

PMed you two days ago, but no reply. Did you have your question answered?
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of WDavis
I got my copy recently, I like this one alot. I can see myself having lots of fun with this. Thanks Bob!
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

I am amazed at the number of interesting variant presentations that many performers have come up with. Am including several of these in the upcoming supplement.

Good thoughts,

Bob
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
623 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
I've performed this twice now as written and it floored people. Then I applied the principles to WalMart Bingo and it killed! I guess people are more familiar with families dressed in NASCAR gear and old folks with oxygen bottles than they are with submarines. Does that qualify as variant or deviant, sir?
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2528 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Bob,

Had an idea for you--PM me if you get a chance. Thanks

Greg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Psychic of the Deep (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL