The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » My Tuesday night restaurant (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alex Rapattoni
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle, Wa
229 Posts

Profile of Alex Rapattoni
I mostly do balloons, but work some magic in when I can. I'm in the market for a couple magic only nights as well. I have a question I already posted in the ballooning section, but would appreciate the opinions of the pros here.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=181&0
Weird is part of the job.
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6013 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
I would suggest to find one or two more places to perform magic in. When I was working restaurants in Chicago - I was working 4 different places - far apart form each other - 4 nights a week Monday, tuesday, wednesday, and Thursday - leaving my weekend open for shows.

And with each new place I booked I asked for a little more money in the new place.

I also booked each resterant far apart from each other so the owners and managers would not complain about me working in other venues. I don't think that working in several venues a bad thing because if one place lets you go as I had 4 that would cut it down to three - then I would find another place.

Also there are people like bartenders that work in more than one bar to earn a living. So I never thought working for more than one place a bad thing as long as they are far enough apart.

I hope this helps.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » My Tuesday night restaurant (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL