The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Zero to Booked Solid in 30 Days Review? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
MT
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of MT
Yup, giving this a try. I agree with David. It could give you good returns on investment. Give it a shot.

Anyone got any personal experience selling Munton's adult mentalism booklets? Is it working out for you?
MrHyde
View Profile
Special user
810 Posts

Profile of MrHyde
Hi Guys, sorry for the delay to the few people who took up the offer in the last few days.
Yes, I'm back on a cruise, in beautiful Vanuatu, using dodgy wifi in the crew mess.

Yesterday I got up at 3am, drove 2 hours to the airport
waited 2 hours, flew 4 hours, waited an hour for our transfer,
drove 1 hour, waited for a Tender to take us to the ship,
30 minute transfer, an hour dealing with signing onto the ship,
straight into tech rehursal, then 2 X 50 minute shows
for about 1800 happy people. Gota love this job to do it. I do.

Offers still stand if the Links are still there on the Info Page

TH
MrHyde
View Profile
Special user
810 Posts

Profile of MrHyde
James and I had a chat about this
and we have agreed to leave the special price
on Zero to Booked Solid
and the 2 Instant BOR products til the end of April.
We are really pleased with the response.

So this is an ideal time to join up...
not only do you save significant $
but there are quite a few people joining at the same time
which will mean the discussion boards linked to each days activities
will be quite lively and supportive

TH
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
I've got a few different websites. My newer ones are better than my original.
My original website certainly needs a face lift and I intend to get to it. I've had friend magicians tell me the site isn't so good. But I've also had clients tell me they love that website. Who to believe?

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
James Munton
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, TX
1199 Posts

Profile of James Munton
Quote:
I've got a few different websites. My newer ones are better than my original.
My original website certainly needs a face lift and I intend to get to it. I've had friend magicians tell me the site isn't so good. But I've also had clients tell me they love that website. Who to believe?

Jim

I believe my telephone! When I do a marketing activity and the phone rings with potential gigs, that's when I believe.
MT
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of MT
I've been working through this course of James' and I highly recommend it. Even one change or one idea can generate tons of money for you so do yourself a favor.
Great Wally
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Great Wally
Has anyone working in the U.K. benefitted from this course?
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
876 Posts

Profile of Marqus
I took the plunge & bought the course a few weeks ago.

James has put together a unique marketing course with suggestions, methods, ideas & secret information that I haven't seen anywhere else. I've bought the Dave Dee & Eric Paul course years ago but came away from them feeling like it was 'pie-in-the-sky fluff. Maybe I didn't work hard enough with those courses but, James' Zero to Booked Solid course has me stopping my focus in other areas & re-vamping my current marketing ideas & implementing his knowledge into my 'plans of attack'.

I can just FEEL that his ideas & suggestions are going to work because they're different than other strategies I've read & because he's living proof!

Thanks, James (and Thanks, Timothy, too!)
Mark
MrHyde
View Profile
Special user
810 Posts

Profile of MrHyde
Thanks Mark, James and I are really pleased with the response to the sale
and more importantly the feedback from people like you.

Timothy ( Special offer ends 30th April)
Andrew
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of Andrew
I'm very interested in this course.
I've been to the website but didn't see the special offer.

How do I sign up and get the discount?

Thanks!

andrew
Andrew
Professional Provider of Wonderment!
www.andrewsfamilymagic.com
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7410 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Quote:
On 2012-03-19 07:17, MrHyde wrote:
Great review.
If you want to see a short video that shows screenshots etc
visit. Http://www.magiccoach.com/magicsells.html

There is a special price on for a few more days

TH

Andrew -

Follow the link in the post I'm quoting above.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Andrew
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of Andrew
Donald,

Many Thanks!

andrew
Andrew
Professional Provider of Wonderment!
www.andrewsfamilymagic.com
MrHyde
View Profile
Special user
810 Posts

Profile of MrHyde
Andrew ... We recieved your order , thanks, sent you an email.
Sorry for the delay, I've been performing in New Zealand.

Donald .. thanks for that, James and I appreciate it

Gang .. The Discount is still valid but will be removed in the next few days .
(Probably when I'm back from my next assignment in Cairns.
If its still on the site we will honour the price offered.)

Timothy
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
[quote]On 2012-03-24 12:19, David Thiel wrote:
I have to say that I'm intrigued enough to take the course...so I AM taking the course.

David - I wonder what your thoughts were on the material in this course. It would be interesting to hear what someone with 20+ years experience in the business has to say.

Thanks
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3903 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Hi, Charlie...

In my conversations with James, both on the phone and in email, he told me that his worry was that I would bypass some of the steps in his course because I've been running my magic/mentalism career AS a business for so long. So, I decided that I wouldn't. I was going to go step by step through the days and do exactly what he suggested.

Here's my honest review -- because you asked.

1) There's stuff -- lots of stuff -- in this course that any real full time pro is already doing. I won't get into specifics because I don't want to give away information on the course. But there are a lot of basic things: fanatical client care, simple sales techniques, generation of marketing materials, phone techniques etc. that you MUST do in order to stay in business.

2) The information on improving my web presence and the marketing of myself was truly valuable to me. I'd gotten interested in the course because James told me he felt my website was not anywhere near as good as it could be. He was right. This, to me, was the key benefit of the course. My website is MUCH improved as a direct result of having taken this course. I would have paid many times more than this to a pro to re-design it.

3) There is a very definite cant toward children's performers, although it could be argued that the same techniques, with a little imagination, could be applied to marketing to adults.

4) Like many others, I felt that a little more detail -- more explanation on some of the key topics would have been appreciated. James is very brief in his topics...sometimes a little TOO brief.

5) One very interesting thing about this specific approach is that there is a forum after each day where people who have taken the course before have written their questions or observations. This was most valuable for teasing out many of the details and questions that occurred as we worked through the days.

Realistically, if you've never taken a marketing course before or are thinking of going full-time -- or even increasing your bookings...if you're unsure of how to get started working in this business...this course will be worth its weight in gold. The good business sense it offers, coupled with effective marketing ideas will be a wonderful revelation. There's very little that is unique to this course -- things that haven't been said or written about before. But the system for the delivery of these ideas and the clarity and order with which they are delivered is a wonderful and effective combination.

If you've been performing for a while -- then you already know that if you can get even ONE idea that helps you increase your effectiveness or be more efficient...$150 is a very reasonable price to pay.

Was the course a revelation to me? I can't honestly say it was. Was it worth the investment? Absolutely. I'm walking away from it with a significantly deeper understanding of web marketing -- along with a few marketing ideas that I didn't have before.

I hope this perspective helps.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
David, thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts. Very informative.

One line seems to be recurring in each of the reviews: It was worth the investment.
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
David - thanks. Your desire and willingness to learn and share serves as an inspiration to me.
James Munton
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, TX
1199 Posts

Profile of James Munton
Thanks for the great review. I really appreciate it.

I tried to break everything down into bite sized pieces so it doesn't overwhelm or intimidate. It is tricky to get the right balance. The discussion section under each article is available to ask any follow-up questions where I can go into greater detail.

Best,
James
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3286 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Here is some great information I found on the Café.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&start=0
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Yes James is not just another guru. He has made DVD's, written books, sells his marketing course, produces podcast's, Runs a magic forum, and does about 200 shows a year in his spare time. He certainly practices what he preaches. Unlike others only a small part of James' income comes from being a marketing guru.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Zero to Booked Solid in 30 Days Review? (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL