The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Justin MIller's Chrysalis: The Color Changing Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Now, that's a bona fide endorsement from a REAL worker!

Thanks Mr. Green!

Clarke
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Quote:
On 2012-05-18 22:03, PaulGreen wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Just to add my two cents: I ordered TWO sets of Chrysalis (and paid for them). I use Green Bikes and my boxes turned out GREAT! Justin has really thought this routine out very well. His teaching is great! When a pro gives away one of his prize workers, I am always surprised. This is a gem.

Thanks Justin!

Enjoy the search!

Regards,

Paul Green

Hey old friend,
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I was thrilled when I saw on the pay pal receipt my friend, from the LIVE at jailhouse days, Mr. Paul Green! I am sooo happy that you are getting what I put into this effect.
Thank you again brother.
JM
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1347 Posts

Profile of Piz
Received this about a week ago, gotta say it's absolutely brilliant! Have not even opened the package sent yet (as I am literally waaay to busy renovating my new house from the ground up), but I have had the chance to watch the Video Justin sent (a couple times actually), and in my 20 years of performing and buying effects, this definitely ranks up there with the best of them.

Some may say "How the He11 do you know if it ranks up there with the best if you have not performed it yet", my answer... I been in this game way to dang long to know what works for me and what does not, and I 100% know that this baby is gonna do me good! This effect is a pure breed worker, for workers!

As a card guy I could not be happier, this puppy is going into my summer routine once I get on it and my home is complete.

Thanks Justin, you rock almost as much as this effect brother!!! Haha

Paul
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

OK so I am back from my small lecture tour where I SOLD OUT of chrysalis in just 1 lecture! So I am back in the lab ALL WEEK making up brand new chrysalis decks and getting them out as fast as possible.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

http://www.justinmillermagic.com/apps/we....../3017083

LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!
When You purchase Chrysalis CHOOSE 3 DOWNLOADS..FREE..ANY PRICE!
JM
m1735h
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of m1735h
Ordered this a while back in March when it was released. This blew me away! Justin sent me a link to the full teachings on how it was done and even though I knew how it worked, there were moments which still got me in the performance.

The downside was it took some time to arrive but that's because the gimmick was made to order so was in fact made for specially for me. This makes it even more special and unique, so worth the wait. Justin is a gent and always responds to messages and always kept me up to date.

Last week he messaged me to let me know he was posting it and today it arrived all the way in London UK.

I use Freedom pack as a closer and use my own patter which Justin loved! Quote "bloody brilliant!!! Great job..."

This is going to be my opener from now on and cant wait to learn and perform.
MichaelB
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of MichaelB
I'm thinking about taking the plunge here... and not that this is overly impacting my decision but just for clarification??....
3 free instant downloads?? that's not right is it? some of those instant downloads on site are priced at 20 or 30 bucks?
you're not including 3 of those downloads with the purchase of this one 34.00 effect ?? could you clarify when you get a minute..??
thanks !!
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-06-07 22:36, MichaelB wrote:
I'm thinking about taking the plunge here... and not that this is overly impacting my decision but just for clarification??....
3 free instant downloads?? that's not right is it? some of those instant downloads on site are priced at 20 or 30 bucks?
you're not including 3 of those downloads with the purchase of this one 34.00 effect ?? could you clarify when you get a minute..??
thanks !!

Yes..all true!
JM
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Justin's site has a sale on Chrysalis. Only $20.

http://www.justinmillermagic.com/apps/we....../3017083
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

YES!! Until Friday, Chrysalis is only $20!!

WHY?

Because on Friday I am discontinuing Chrysalis to make room for C 2.0!

I am sooo excited to be able to bring you guys a NEW and improved version of one of my best selling effects.
What's new in C 2.0?

NEW locking mechanism!
NEW The deck is FULLY examinable!
NEW A clearer and more direct effect!
NEW multiple ways to use the gimmicks involved!

All back orders will have the NEW locking mechanism!

Been waiting a while to show you guys this.
The wait is almost over.
JM
magicmalk
View Profile
New user
Northern California
73 Posts

Profile of magicmalk
I already own this and love it. Will the new locking mechanism be adapatable to older version? Thanks JM.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-08-13 16:39, magicmalk wrote:
I already own this and love it. Will the new locking mechanism be adapatable to older version? Thanks JM.

The new locking mech can easily be adapted to the old version. But C 2.0 will have a NEW gimmick that allows the change of the deck without any sleight of hand.
JM
Kobra
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Kobra
Justin, wondered if you had an update of when you expect to release 2.0.

Thanks
howie3
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of howie3
Any update on 2.0?
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4278 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I would get one, any update?
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1311 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
Update?
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Hey guys,
So I was looking to put out 2.0 but then USPCC decided it would be fun to PRINT the COUPON announcements on the actual box, this is not good for c2.0
So until they stop doing this 2.0 is on the back burner. Which is honestly good for me and my brain because THE BOLD PROJECT is taking up all of my time right now.

JM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Justin MIller's Chrysalis: The Color Changing Deck (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL