The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » It's Here! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paw
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of paw
Hey Guy’s,
Gerry Frenette’s BUILDING YOUR OWN ILLUSIONS 6 DVD Course is now available!
I have had time to sit and watch the entire set. I can’t say this strongly enough; If you are interested in building your own Illusions (or for that matter anything dealing with “stage magic” construction) then this is for you. Honestly, the price should be at least twice what it is. Gerry doesn’t leave ANYTHING out.
Over 13 hours of Illusion instruction information. There is NOTHING on the market like it. This is truly a COMPLETE course in building… Please contact your favorite dealers for more details.

Patrick,
Murphy’s Magic Supplies

http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=49023
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1447 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
Wow..... This looks awesome!
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Looks good!
Dennis Michael
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
868 Posts

Profile of Laszlo Csizmadi
Wow. The price already dropped 25% on the Penguin site.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S14113

Best,

Las
illusionman2
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of illusionman2
Quote:
On 2012-03-16 17:24, Laszlo Csizmadi wrote:
Wow. The price already dropped 25% on the Penguin site.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S14113

Best,

Las

Thanks Las
euroillusion
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of euroillusion
Seems like a very good deal for 6 DVDs! Would be interested to see the quality of the info shared. The last video we had on building illusions was from Rand Woodbury almost 20 years ago!
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
It doesn's say what "projects" it teaches.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
serg
View Profile
Elite user
Ukraine
433 Posts

Profile of serg
Very,Very interesting!!!!
Hector
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Hector
I ordered mine! Is on the wat. I ordered from hocus pocus, same price that penguin for members!

All the best!
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Dennis Michael
Falconer
View Profile
Special user
PORTUGAL
576 Posts

Profile of Falconer
All information is welcome about how to build Illusions! The Table of contents sounds very good!

Falconer
FALCONER
IMAGICIANS.DE facebook falcobook
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
I don't want to sound negative but .. the look of the illusions he built is so so his base in the smoke chamber is thick and other bases are mere flat boxes his outer design is not top notch and his oregional illusions are not that oreginal the crusher or the quartered or portal apperance. but again this might be my own openion .. I wish that john kennedy or bill smith produce such a video I will be the first to buy it .
Hector
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Hector
Knowing that there is not much information on this field... This is so welcome! They actually are very eperienced builders and performers, so I am sure we can learn from them.

I will let you know my thoughts as soon as I watch them.

BTW: @dahih beik I guess you mean Willie Kennedy Smile I would also buy them!

All the best!
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1226 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
Quote:
On 2012-03-19 13:01, Hector wrote:

BTW: @dahih beik I guess you mean Willie Kennedy Smile I would also buy them!

No Hector, I believe he was actually referring to Johnny Kennedy, a mythical genetically superior hybrid illusion builder who was spawned from the DNA of Johnny Gaughan and Willie Kennedy. Smile
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Yes I wanted to say willie kennedy .. on the other hand ws you are right my mind inconciouslly must have produced john k .sorry
mr. wolf
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of mr. wolf
Any Reviews yet?
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
769 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
I picked mine up on the cheap from the earlier deal so I guess I got lucky. I watched a couple disks so far and skimmed some of the others. This is fantastic and I am very happy with the purchase. I have all of Osbourne's books and I can say that these offer far more information. If you are just looking for plans or secrets it may not be for you but if you want to build quality illusions, this is for you. However, he does teach you step by step how to build a few very good looking illusions. His Crystal Casket is VERY deceptive and about as good as it gets for that illusion. It really looks good! Anyway, I highly recommend this set and wish there were more time in the day so I watch them all now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » It's Here! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL