The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Mini Chop Cup Ideas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2012-03-22 20:03, theamazingryan wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-03-19 19:55, gdw wrote:
Lol. Love these. Almost wish they could always face forward though. Not really possible.

It might not be possible with those ones, but it is possible to make them that way. The inner ball is just a decorated sphere with a permanent top side (air pocket in the topside forces it to float in an unchanging configuration). In this case the sphere is decorated so that the pupil is on the topside, but you could paint the pupil on any side you want.

Yeah, although that would make the eye alway facing out, it wouldn't guarantee facing forward all the time. For the reveal, it would be most effective if the eyes were guaranteed to be facing the audience. Oh well.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
AdamChance
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of AdamChance
Strawberry
Prophet
View Profile
Regular user
Caledonia, NY
184 Posts

Profile of Prophet
OK I am on the look out for whole Walnuts and an eyeball. While searching found Bouncy balls that are just big enough for my cup. The best part is the kinda "stick" so I can final load and put the cup down slower showing its empty with out saying anything, then lift and boom theirs a ball almost as big as the cup, while they inspect that BOOM theirs another one under their.
Yours In Magic

Mike

Smile
If you are new to Magic check out my article
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=462185&forum=41
Duct Tape is like the Force. It has a dark and a light side and holds the universe together.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Jut discovered something working with the RNT2 mini FOXY cups that Andrew Zuber just got. Using the "chopped" one, you can plop it onto the BACK of a spectator's hand. That side of the hand is less sensitive and they don't feel the ball. Now, when you lift the cup the ball will roll off their hand giving you GREAT MISDIRECTION to slip in a final load.

BTW, great cups, Donnie.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Fakini golf balls are great for this. A bit pricey, but they make no noise and look very good.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
cava
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of cava
Ferrero Rocher Chocolats for a classy ending whit the Riser/Loomis micro chop cup or RNT "la petite". I produce three of them in a row, standing up and without going to the pockets but the standard double production is fine. Of course I give them away.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Actually, it is the double load that gets the reactions, IMHO. The Schneider mini Chop cup routine used the black racket balls or hand balls, can't remember which, but they are not that expensive and fit in the cups perfectly.
Prophet
View Profile
Regular user
Caledonia, NY
184 Posts

Profile of Prophet
I just picked up some whole walnuts, I am not to impressed and may stick with my large rubber balls. The walnuts are very "loud" to load.
Yours In Magic

Mike

Smile
If you are new to Magic check out my article
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=462185&forum=41
Duct Tape is like the Force. It has a dark and a light side and holds the universe together.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Quote:
On 2012-03-31 08:11, Prophet wrote:
I just picked up some whole walnuts, I am not to impressed and may stick with my large rubber balls. The walnuts are very "loud" to load.

Here's where you can find some quiet walnuts: http://www.raincloudfoam.com/products-page/foam-props/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Mini Chop Cup Ideas (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL