The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Looking for a Gaffed Card Box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Now sure if this is available, but what I'm looking for is very specific card box.

1. The box needs to be the newer version of Bicycle's Blue Standard Poker size.
2. Have a built-in rattle to simulate the noise of a ring inside the box. Yes, I'm aware of a stand alone rattle which is not what I'm looking for.
3. An opening in one side of the box to allow the loading of a ring.

If you know of such a gaffed box, would you be kind enough to post a link if possible. I'm sure there are many variations out there, but I'm specifically looking for what I indicated above.

Thanks to everyone for reading this post and perhaps responding.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
SNUG UTILITY TUCK BOX ,Mimesis Magic or VOX BOX ,My Penguin Magic are two options hope this helps,would like to get these myself,good luck.
Nikki78
View Profile
Special user
I impaled Dracula with
511 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
Quote:
On 2012-03-18 12:38, nonvpro wrote:
Now sure if this is available, but what I'm looking for is very specific card box.

1. The box needs to be the newer version of Bicycle's Blue Standard Poker size.
2. Have a built-in rattle to simulate the noise of a ring inside the box. Yes, I'm aware of a stand alone rattle which is not what I'm looking for.
3. An opening in one side of the box to allow the loading of a ring.

If you know of such a gaffed box, would you be kind enough to post a link if possible. I'm sure there are many variations out there, but I'm specifically looking for what I indicated above.

Thanks to everyone for reading this post and perhaps responding.

Hey nonvpro,

why don't you tinker the box yourself?
For the rattling sound you may use a washer and a double blank playing card. Just glue the edges... Should work.
The loading: you could use a system similar to the Pandora System.

Just a few ideas. Maybe it helps.

CU
I'm no native speaker - please ignore the mistakes Smile
doctormong
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of doctormong
Try "Pandora's Box" by J. Sankey http://www.sankeymagic.com/detail.aspx?ID=48192
Takes about 5 minutes to gimmick any card box.
mechanic
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of mechanic
Hi,

There is exactly the sort of card box you require in one on the Peter Kane "sessions" card books.Please PM me if you need further details.

David
kotrozo
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of kotrozo
Nonvpro,
I just made a post about the snug box, mentioned earlier. I just got one and I think it would fit your needs, especially if you customized it with the sankey or kane rattle gimmick.
joe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Looking for a Gaffed Card Box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL