The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Uri Geller at Masters of Magic, Italy. April 2012 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

2011 magic convention SV
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of 2011 magic convention SV
Dear Magic Friends,

We are proud to announce that from April 19th to 22th will be held the XI Edition of the Saint-Vincent Magic Convention, the best Italian convention of magic.

This year we will have incredible artists such as Jeff McBride, René Lavand, The Great Tomsoni, Juan Tamariz, Xavier Mortimer, Dean Gunnarson, Fielding West, Eric Jones, Danny Cole, Andrew Mayne, Mark Mason, Dani DaOrtiz, Fred Cie Poc and much more! Our program is full of emotions: lectures, Galas, International Contests, Workshops, street-magic shows, parties and after-nights.
But we have a magic surprise in store for you. This year will be with us the MYTH, the FAMOUS, the LEGEND: URI GELLER! As he said in a letter: “This year I will be visiting Italy, which is really where my career first Took off Internationally! Here's a funny story; Probably before you were born, there was a guy Called Uri Geller, When Uri Became famous in Israel (his homeland) in 1968, His manager wanted to get him blackberries great publicity so he arranged Uri to meet Sophia Loren and Carlo Ponti in Rome, the Meeting Took place in her house and freaked out Sophia Loren When Uri bent a spoon for her, but Carlo Ponti did not allow Uri to be Photographed with her, I went back to Tel Aviv Uri very disappointed, but unknown To Him His manager stayed in Rome and made a very bad photomontage (photoshop Was not invented yet) of Uri and Sofia and sent it to the Israeli press who Immediately Knew it was a fake picture, and poor Uri woke up in the morning to find this picture splashed on the front covers of all the papers in Israel! Well this young Uri left Israel in 1972 and went straight to Rome where His Career Began! This is my Italian connection! So, to all of you who enjoyed my performances for All These Years it will be a great pleasure to meet you all in Italy very soon. I RESPECT every one of you and I'm sending you much love and energy. Uri”.

This convention is one of the most amusing in the world! If you can take an holiday, if you'd like to visit a beautiful country like Italy, if you want to attend to an exclusive convention... Saint-Vincent is your destination. If you don't believe it, have a look at the video of last edition on http://www.mastersofmagic.it !
For more information:

news@mastersofmagic.it
+393480011257

We are waiting for you!
freefallillusion1
View Profile
Elite user
Cincinnati, OH
447 Posts

Profile of freefallillusion1
Sooooo.. Uri is coming as a magician? Or, maybe not a magician per se, but attending a magic convention where he has to look the people in the eyes that know he's lying?
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Is James Randi coming too?
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2012-03-19 21:32, freefallillusion1 wrote:
Sooooo.. Uri is coming as a magician? Or, maybe not a magician per se, but attending a magic convention where he has to look the people in the eyes that know he's lying?

I will be attending the Saint Vincent Convention, and I will be very glad to see Uri in person again.

Nefesch
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1672 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
The father of all you spoon benders.
Less than 2% of reported UFO's turn out to be actual interplanetary vehicles.
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Quote:
On 2012-03-29 23:21, ringmaster wrote:
The father of all you spoon benders.

Not true! Geller has always claimed to have real powers. He was even tested by real scientists, doncha know!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Uri Geller at Masters of Magic, Italy. April 2012 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL