The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » ResurrXion - Nigel Harrison (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Evan Williams
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of Evan Williams
Does anybody have a review for this CD-Rom?
Tripwire
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Tripwire
Hate the way the card has to be ripped in two (to conceal the "work" evidentally) before handing it out at the end.
Evan Williams
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of Evan Williams
Hmm. Either I mis-read the description, or they really need to start telling me these things before I order products. Oh well, it should still be a good effect.
YousifS
View Profile
Regular user
USA
194 Posts

Profile of YousifS
In my opinion, there are much better T&R's out on the market. Although I don't own the effect, I am sure I don't have to spend any money on this to make my T&R look any better. Tearing the card at the end especially turned down any motive to buy it. Plus, it seems a bit pricey.
Evan Williams
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of Evan Williams
I agree. Hopefully it will improve my T&R a little bit or give me some ideas. What do you guys think is the best T&R on the market right now?
Tripwire
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Tripwire
Reformation by Hollingworth.

You might seriously want to use the search button as this topic (torn and restored) has been covered before many many times.
ChopCup
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of ChopCup
David Eldridge's Quarterly Returns gets my vote!
Evan Williams
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of Evan Williams
Did a search, thanks for the tip.
sherifmayika
View Profile
New user
Cochin, Kerala
96 Posts

Profile of sherifmayika
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » ResurrXion - Nigel Harrison (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL