The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "8 Effects And a Sleight" - proofreading a new book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tenchu
View Profile
Special user
Europe
904 Posts

Profile of tenchu
Hey guys,

I've been working on my first book release (it will be also available in eBook format and it's not gigantic publication) for more than a year now and literally everything is done... except proofreading. I've done plenty of illustrations, designed the whole layout/cover etc. but unfortunately my proofreading friend cannot help me due to personal stuff. Plus, I have some time restrictions and I need someone who could help me with the final texts throughout this week.
For now I cannot offer anything in return except my eternal love. If you think you could help me, please just PM me. Thank you.

Best,
Mike
tenchu
View Profile
Special user
Europe
904 Posts

Profile of tenchu
Thank you for some quick responses! I really appreciate that.
The texts have been sent to one of the members. I hope everything will go well and the book will be released soon!

Best,
Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "8 Effects And a Sleight" - proofreading a new book (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL