The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » TV magic specials (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Worlds Greatest Magic(ians)
Champions of Magic
Masters of Illusion

I was thinking we could compile a comprehensive list of tv magic specials, and, if possible, where one can find/view them.
The three above are three that stand out from my childhood, not to mention all of Copperfield's shows.

Of course we can go all the way back to the likes of Mark Wilsons, Don Allen, Magic Ranch, etc.

I'm particularly interested in finding the Champions of Magic specials, but figured we could make a full list whole at it.

Of course I predict that by the third reply someone will have a link to a similar that I somehow missed. Smile
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
No one?

Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1447 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
This user on youtube has just about every awesome magic special from the 80's and 90's, as well as some current ones. He has Champions of Magic 1-3, the Robert Gallop special, Copperfield specials, etc. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/illvsi0ns
MickNZ
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
576 Posts

Profile of MickNZ
Great link, thanks.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Awesome. Thanks. I usually only caught pieces of the Champions of Magic shows. Been wanting to watch then all for years.

MickNZ
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
576 Posts

Profile of MickNZ
I have quite a few 90's specials on VHS, but, being VHS specials from the 90's, most of the tapes are wearing out.
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
Not for free-but....

Almost everything is here:

http://www.magicvideolibrary.com/
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » TV magic specials (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL