The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » VANISH Magic Magazine - FREE (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Romhany
View Profile
V.I.P.
New Zealand
798 Posts

Profile of Paul Romhany
I am currently finishing up performances in China and Japan en route back home to New Zealand. Over the past few months I've been working on a new magic magazine - which will be FREE to everybody. To find out more join my newsletter at http://www.paulromhanymagic.com - I will keep updates on here but the first issue will be out April 1st (for real:)
It's 70 plus pages of articles by top professionals in the business and ranges from mentalism, kids, illusion, business, marketing etc. There is something in here for EVERYBODY and it's FREE.

Here is what you can expect: It is a PDF file that you can download and read on your iPad, computer etc.

And now a sneak preview of contributors and articles - the idea of this magazine is to offer articles that will make you think about our craft, and hopefully inspire you to take magic to a new level.
The cover story is about Chipper Lowell - one of my all time favorite comedy performers - this interview has lots of wonderful photos plus an amazing story of a boy who was brought up in 'the business'. There is a great story of him traveling to New Zealand with his parents in a show when he was a young boy, then returning years later with his own show on tour.

How is the value of a commercial magician measured? - JC Sum essay that will definitely make you think.
Evolve your magic - Magic Babe Ning tells us like it is from a female perspective.

Bamboozlers - Diamond Jim Tyler shares a bar trick with a can of Red Bull

It's Child's Play - Tony Chris AKA Zany Zak - an essay and effect for children's performers from one of the busiest guys in Canada.

Magic Trick Reviews by Harry Monk

The Magic of Mentoring by Nick Lewin

Wrong Number - an effect by Wayne Rogers from New Zealand

The Success Series by Cris Johnson - great tips on calling clients on the phone

Magic FaceLift - Illusion designer Mark Parker takes a well known mentalism illusion and gives it a makeover.

Income Marketing System for Magicians by Randy Charach - the Millionare magician gives away some amazing secrets

From the Desk of Keith Fields - a full time professional who writes with increidble thought and asks some really great questions.

Unprepared and Impromptu by Ken Dyne - well known UK mentalist talks about being prepared at all times.

Dear Pemela - a great effect by the one and only Richard Webster.

You Can't Buy Personality by Bizzaro -

Karate Shadow by Gerard - an effect using a stir stick and a shadow

Tricks are For magicians silly rabbit - TC tahoe talks about connecting with the audience

Magic 24-7 by Ben Robinson - from the trenches with a real pro.

Real Coin in Bottle - a routine using a real coin inside a bottle by Ken Ring

Flying Carpet/Chair Suspension tips by Kyle Peron - he wrote the book (literally) on the chair suspension so we are excited to have him share tips with us in Vanish.
"life is like a movie ... you write your own ending" - Kermit the Frog

http://extrememagicmakeover.com

http://www.paulromhany.com
MickNZ
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
576 Posts

Profile of MickNZ
Looking forward to it Paul.
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Sounds good,thanks !
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6922 Posts

Profile of bowers
Thanks paul
shoexboy
View Profile
New user
Taiwan
89 Posts

Profile of shoexboy
Thank you paul
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Always enjoyed the magic of Romhany and now looking forward to Vanish. Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » VANISH Magic Magazine - FREE (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL