The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Signature APOCALYPSE (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicbymccauley
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

Profile of magicbymccauley
Hi Guys.

This is going to be my first magic DvD. I'm a newbie and an underdog at this and I hope you will like what I have to offer. I am superunknown, although I know a few people in the Magic World I am largely an unfamous person. (Scratch that, I've decided I'm an underground LEGEND). Smile

The effect is that a spectator's signature jumps from the FACE of one card to the FACE of another card. Any card in the deck can be used, but the method varies depending on which card is used. No "Special Inks" or "Special Cards" are used (though the use of gaffed cards that are readily available from any magic store are used for SOME methods).

The DVD will have 10 DIFFERENT Methods and 16 Effects.
There are a variety of different gimmicks, and some of the materials for the gimmicks will be included in the DVD (The rest are very simple construction.)

There are methods that are almost completely impromptu and involve a minimum of materials.

The great thing is that the principles in this DVD can be applied to any signed card trick you already have like Card to Pocket, Card to Wallet, Torn and Restored, even Ambitious card. At the end of any of these routines, the signature jumps to a different card. Once you can switch a signature from one card to another many effects are possible.

There are also multiple applications for ESP cards, Jumbo Index cards, Jumbo Decks (for stage) and so forth.

The jumping signature can either be "visual/in your face" method or a "conceal & reveal" in the spectator's hands method. You can also make the signature jump to a business card or even other objects (Like a mini card, or a piece of paper).

There are also methods which involve NO FORCING if you want to give a free choice of a card.

Here's a preview. It's coming out this summer (HOPEFULLY!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnggjVoRY8s
"Tricks are about objects, Magic is about life."
-Max Maven
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
! applaud your efforts. You won't really know what you can do unless you try.
Good luck
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brŕth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Looks interesting. Go for it Chris.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Signature APOCALYPSE (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL