The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » DISPERSE by Deception Artist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi

I will be sending out a few review copies of DISPERSE later today, if you would like to be one of those please drop me an email.

Russel@deceptionartist.com

DISPERSE is a way of shooting a selected card from any location in the deck and have it VISUALLY appear under your empty hand, card box or glass.

It also has a heap of other uses for your crazy brains to play with.

Demo will be up on the website later today.

All the best

R

Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi All

Disperse demo is here for those wishing to see

http://www.deceptionartist.com/disperse.cfm

All the best

R
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hey all

I have just sent out all the review copies of this.

This is a no frills video download shot with me a pool table and a deck of cards.
No fancy edits and flashy transitions, never been interested in that, I like to just get to the nit and gritty.

Special thanks in advance for the people that are currently reviewing this for me.

All the best

R
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Quote:
On 2012-03-25 16:24, Rus ANDREWS wrote:
Hey all

I have just sent out all the review copies of this.

This is a no frills video download shot with me a pool table and a deck of cards.
No fancy edits and flashy transitions, never been interested in that, I like to just get to the nit and gritty.

Special thanks in advance for the people that are currently reviewing this for me.

All the best

R

I was unlucky and didn't get one :/ but I look forward to the reviews! Smile
Looks great!

Kyle
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Check ya email Kyle :0)

R
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Quote:
On 2012-03-25 16:34, Rus ANDREWS wrote:
Check ya email Kyle :0)

R

Too kind, thanks Rus!!!!
I will do a review soon!!!
80)

Kyle
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
I toyed with Disp3rse for the last 30 minutes and have to admit: this is a freakin' awesome little move!
Easy to do!
No gimmicks (honestly)!!
And the 'shoot' can even be delayed if so desired (this was not clear watching the demo)

Rus himself calls his instructions "no frills videos", but I was surpised how well everything's explained, even the sound quality is okay.
For those into XCM, they probably won't find anything surprising here, but the regular card guy will be pleasantly satisfied in finding an impressive move that is as versatile as simple!

Very nice!!!
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
yabi
View Profile
New user
Cherry Hill, NJ
92 Posts

Profile of yabi
Great review Nicolino! Wish I would have found this post earlier as I would have liked to see the inner workings of the move. I watched the demo reel on the site and it looked really nice. Well done Rus ANDREWS.

Cheers,
y.
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Thanks for the review nicolino, glad your enjoying it.

You can perform a great version of White or wheat by Daniel Garcia using this, it's also a lot easier.

All the best

R
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
This is so clever, and very easy to do.
I definitely want to try a version of White or Wheat using it, that is what came to mind straight away when I watched the download!
The download teaches everything and Rus demoes it lots of times, giving you a clear idea of how it looks and how it can be used.
Just a nice, simple download and move, that has tonnes of applications and is super - easy to do!

Great work as ever!

Kyle
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Thanks Kyle glad your enjoying this.

I have a new card control coming out in the next day or so, I'll be sending a few copies out so watch ya mail boxes.

Thanks again

R
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » DISPERSE by Deception Artist (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL