We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis in Russian (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Suren
View Profile
Veteran user
Armenia
314 Posts

Profile of Suren
Hi everyone, probably my first post in this forum(or its a subforum) Im just starting out with hypnosis and and I don't know anything about it. I need literature in Russian. I have found a book online by R. Breg and I read it but it was too brief, that I have not learned any theories. I am a magician as many of you, and I want to learn hypnosis that I can show off. I don't know if it is called stage hypnosis. I did research on Café, but havent found anything useful for me. Its difficult to me to learn in english. So if you have any good material or know about it please reply to this post Smile
mrkmarik
View Profile
Regular user
New York
185 Posts

Profile of mrkmarik
Suren there are PLENTY of literature in Russian use Google search U can do it.
Suren
View Profile
Veteran user
Armenia
314 Posts

Profile of Suren
I did it, I found crap... Also I found one book, but I want to get advice form someone who really can help mei have few more questions, can you help me?
mrkmarik
View Profile
Regular user
New York
185 Posts

Profile of mrkmarik
Pm me and I will see what I can do
visionquest
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of visionquest
This guy is a hypnotist and he is performing in Russian. Alas he is performing a card trick rather than hypnosis but I am afraid it is all I can come up with.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5QIAVxICJk
Suren
View Profile
Veteran user
Armenia
314 Posts

Profile of Suren
Its just translated Smile . I need a book or a DVD about hypnosis in Russian.
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
Learn hypnosis from a book or video is like learning sex from a book or video. You can learn a lot ABOUT them, but being able to actually DO the real thing can be quite different.

Rather than struggle to find books or videos in Russian, I would respectfully suggest that you find someone who can teach you hypnosis in person. Often, low-priced classes are a great way for a beginner to start.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10228 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I agree. BTW do you have any sex books or videos you can recommend...in any language?
mrkmarik
View Profile
Regular user
New York
185 Posts

Profile of mrkmarik
Ha ha it was good Mindpro
Suren
View Profile
Veteran user
Armenia
314 Posts

Profile of Suren
There is no one who can teach me. Trust me. There are only 6 semi-pro magicians and one professional magician in my country. I cant find someone who will teach me. Im my only hope Smile
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
Quote:
On 2012-03-24 14:00, Mindpro wrote:
I agree. BTW do you have any sex books or videos you can recommend...in any language?

Only "My Experience with the Failure of ED Drugs" by Mindpro.
:)
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
Quote:
On 2012-03-25 13:26, Suren wrote:
There is no one who can teach me. Trust me. There are only 6 semi-pro magicians and one professional magician in my country. I cant find someone who will teach me. Im my only hope Smile

Then you may have to travel. I know people who have travelled well over 2,000 kilometers to get training.

Do you really, really, want to learn hypnosis or do you just want something you can play along with for a few weeks, like a packet trick that sounds good when you bought it but is now boring and forgotten? I think it would be great if you could become a great hypnotist. But like anything else in this world, you have to really want it and work for it.
Suren
View Profile
Veteran user
Armenia
314 Posts

Profile of Suren
I like difficult stuff. If I learn hypnosis it wont be something that I will forget. I will do it untill end of my lief. But it wont be my main profession. Im only 14 years old. I was interested about psychology for a long time. I like mentalism. And I really really want to be able to hypnotzie, for entertaining purposes only.
visionquest
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of visionquest
I tell you one thing. If you are only 14 years old I am in awe of your ability to speak English with what seems to be reasonable fluency. That WILL stand you in good stead for the rest of your life. Alas I don't think you are ready for stage hypnosis yet since generally people won't go under for a 14 year old.And of course you need a lot of experience on a public stage in order to present it. This new fangled impromptu "street" hypnosis may be more your line but I don't know much about it and I warn you that many experienced stage performers including those on this site aren't too keen on it.

I am puzzled though. Since your English seems so good why the hell do you need Russian literature to learn how to do it? There is a plethora of material
available in English.
Suren
View Profile
Veteran user
Armenia
314 Posts

Profile of Suren
Ok. No need for help anymore . I am starting to read Encyclopedia of stage hypnosis by Ormond McGill. Seems like a very good book.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis in Russian (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL