The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Rose Project- Bedeceived (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

michealmachek
View Profile
New user
BC, Canada
25 Posts

Profile of michealmachek
Hey Guys!

I was wondering if anyone has had a chance to check out Adam Rose's "The Rose Project" from Bedeceived? You can see a trailer for it here:http://bedeceived.com/launched/shop/effects/the-rose-project/

Adam is a rising star in the magic world, he even just released something with ellusionist. This is an instant download that includes 8 different effects, all stuff that nobody else is doing. I highly recommend checking it out! And the company Bedeceived is a customer service company, which means their main goal is to make you happy! They also have their 60 day 100% money back guarantee. So if you don;t like what you got, you can get a full refund, so what do you got to loose! I'm interested to see some other peoples opinions on it, I'm loving it!

Mike
Lundonia
View Profile
Veteran user
refuses to read more than
321 Posts

Profile of Lundonia
"Their" main goal? You mean "your" main goal? Smile
"Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity - and i'm not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein
www.jensmagi.se
Nicko
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Nicko
Greetings

I've purchased Adam Rose 1st project which is entitled "The Rose Project" indeed. It was packed with highly visual and practical material which suitss both a hobbyist and a worker. Adam Rose is a name on the up and up in the magic industry and he has not failed to deliver as of yet, I have yet to purchase his second installment on the BE DECEIVED website but it most definitely looks like a good buy!

all the best,

Nicko
p.S. That Soda Tab ring flight looks DOPE!
michealmachek
View Profile
New user
BC, Canada
25 Posts

Profile of michealmachek
Lundonia, thanks for correcting me Smile

I agree Nicko! This one does have a few repeats from the past Rose Project, but also has some brand new things! He's also card an impromptu card to wallet coming out soon!!

Micheal
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Special user
Changing the world with my
988 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Sigh,

It never gets old to see someone come on here as a new user to do a seemingly third party recommendation for a companies product whilst skirting around the issue that they actually work for said company.
Nicko
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Nicko
Deepest Sigh,

Its a great product Sir Chelt, there's no denying that fact.

NEW USER VS LOYAL USER

These are titles based upon how many posts one has recorded under their belt NOT based on the amount of knowledge and experience one possesses within the magic industry.

Regards,

Nicko
Nicko
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Nicko
Deepest Sigh,

Its a great product Sir Chelt, there's no denying that fact.

NEW USER VS LOYAL USER

These are titles based upon how many posts one has recorded under their belt NOT based on the amount of knowledge and experience one possesses within the magic industry.

Regards,

Nicko
michealmachek
View Profile
New user
BC, Canada
25 Posts

Profile of michealmachek
FYI, I had a different account here for several years. I just made a new one the other day so people knew who I was. Although I am a part of the company, I make nothing off doing this, I have only ever spoken to Adam once. I'm just helping to spread the word about a new breed in magic business, something that puts YOU first. Unlike the other ones...

Micheal
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Rose Project- Bedeceived (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL