The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Eric Evans Lecture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Just had the pleasure of hanging out with Eric Evans all day long. WHAT an experience. Got to hang with him for a few hours prior to his lecture and had dinner with him after his lecture. What a wonderful man, chock full of awesome and willing to share his gifts with the magic community.

I feel inspired! If ever he's passing thru your area, book him for a lecture! You won't be disappointed...

Christopher
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
jimmy talksalot
View Profile
Special user
new orleans
757 Posts

Profile of jimmy talksalot
I follow him around.

no really.

eric is the best....at all of it.

me and my friends talk about him all the time.

imho he's the best.
Mowee
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of Mowee
Jimmy you are right Eric is great...but you are terrific as well. The lecture you gave here in Dallas rates right up there.
It was funny that Eric had no idea who I was until he saw my last name then said I still have your old business card. It was great to see him and a fantastic lecture.
fireperformer911
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of fireperformer911
Ok I hated the lecture all Eric showed was the classics with all the details that make them classics. Stuff that has been worked and honed by years and years on the street and no name places like the Magic Castle. He held nothing back giving for the full 3 hour lecture. He was also very humble and likable.

I was hoping for the lastest packet trick that would make me a master magician in 15 minutes presented by a pompous A**.

So if you want a lecture by a true Master giving their all not just pushing product it may be the lecture for you. I am still waiting for newest package trick.
jimmy talksalot
View Profile
Special user
new orleans
757 Posts

Profile of jimmy talksalot
"I was hoping for the lastest packet trick that would make me a master magician in 15 minutes presented by a pompous A**."

LOL

ok he's not good at everything.

I wanna go on and on about him, but he don't really like when I do that....so y'all can read the artical I wrote on him awhile back,

http://sidewalkperformerswhoswho.blogspo......ans.html
starksanity
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of starksanity
I hear he has ALL the work on the Slydini silks. Did he teach that?
Mowee
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of Mowee
Quote:
On 2012-03-26 18:32, fireperformer911 wrote:
Ok I hated the lecture all Eric showed was the classics with all the details that make them classics. Stuff that has been worked and honed by years and years on the street and no name places like the Magic Castle. He held nothing back giving for the full 3 hour lecture. He was also very humble and likable.

I was hoping for the lastest packet trick that would make me a master magician in 15 minutes presented by a pompous A**.

So if you want a lecture by a true Master giving their all not just pushing product it may be the lecture for you. I am still waiting for newest package trick.

Yeah an instead of Slydini Silks I wanted more flourishes. heh
fireperformer911
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of fireperformer911
Starksanity

Yes he cover the Slydini Silks but that isn't a package trick.
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Having read the book that Tony wrote, I was surprise to see a few nuances that Eric has added to the SS routine. Very nice...there is something his lecture for EVERYONE! I'm not a street performer, but I do play quite a bit of festivals so I got a lot out of his lecture. Well worth the money...

Christopher
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Brother Eric is one of the good guys in magia'!
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Eric Evans Lecture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL