The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Firsts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Beowulf
View Profile
Loyal user
Thomas A. Lilly
284 Posts

Profile of Beowulf
Last two weekends:

Had ended my line 45 minutes out, and I was pretty much on pace to close out on time. A mom and daughter arrive.

Mom: Look: its the magician from last summer! Do you remember us? Can't you just make one more for my daughter?

Me: I'd love to, but I've been turning folks away for forty minutes now, so I really can't.

Mom: But don't you remember us?

And she pulls out her iphone, puches a few buttons, and there's a photo of her little girl up on stage with me helping in the hat tear routine. Cute as a button.

And Saturday on the Mall in DC for the Reason Rally (typical T-shirt: Religion is for people scared of science)I'm working a balloon line. Next in line parents and a boy of about six.

Me: And what can I make for you?

Boy: I want a flying spaghetti monster, please.

Gotta love this business.
preston eakins
View Profile
Regular user
battle creek, michigan
184 Posts

Profile of preston eakins
I would like to see a flying spaghetti monster please lol
nomorechances
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of nomorechances
I love it....I love it. Spaghetti Monster-favorite post ever. Can't wait for wife to get home so I can tell her.
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
What is so strange about the flying Spaghetti monster? It is my most requested Balloon
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Firsts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL