The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Devin Knight Online Interview MP3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Here is a chance for many of you who haven't seen my live lecture to hear a discussion and effects taught online. Afterwards you can download a MP3 to listen to whenever you wish.

I will be doing an online interview and lecture on March 29th as part of the Confessions of Real Mindreaders series.

Some of the things I will be discussing and teaching are:(From the Web Site)

Ways to garnish front page publicity with psychic feats.
How to cause a moving car to stop by the power of your mind.
How to apparently change the future with your psychic powers.
His Tarot Four Told Routine
And his solution for Card At Any Number… ($15 value right there!)

Devin got world-wide publicity with his headline prediction and tells you how you can do the same. A lot of information on headline predictions will be discussed. He will also be sharing inside secrets that Al Mann and he used to fool the skeptics.

You can submit questions for me to answer. You have to sign up to hear this interview and lecture. For more information please visit:
http://confessionsofrealmindreaders.com/devin-knight/
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Big fan of the late Al Mann, and I have heard great things about your recent lecture Devin. (PS your Knight to remember notes were fantastic) I'm in....
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Just a reminder, today is the day of my interview March 29 at 5PM EST. You can log on afterwards and still hear the playback.
http://confessionsofrealmindreaders.com/devin-knight/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Devin Knight Online Interview MP3 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL