The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Phoenix by *********** (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Philliparthur360
View Profile
New user
Griffin, GA
7 Posts

Profile of Philliparthur360
Does anybody know where I can get a copy of ***********'s "Phoenix P**k" on DVD? They pretty much sold out in 2006. But has anyone got one just laying around? Also, what are your thoughts on it? Is one you would use daily? Is there a full p**k that's better? Thanks for your help guys!
With all due respect,
Phillip Arthur Simmons
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Do you mean this?
http://www.lybrary.com/phoenix-peek-p-6009.html

Not a DVD, but the name matches?
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
You might put out a call in the For Sale section. A used copy might save you some money, and there'll probably be a few people who'd love to recoup some loot.

It has been described by better folk than me as being 'the worst peek ever'.

I bought it when new and it pretty much is unusable. The hands' positions during the peek are awful. Kind of like you'd have to put them if you were actually, awkwardly, peeking into your hands at the info.

YMMV, and other opinions may be more road accurate, as I've never considered it usable in performance.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Phoenix peek is horrible .
unusable and bad methodology.
the closing hand position is totally negative
switch to other peeks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Phoenix by *********** (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL