The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Dynamite Magic Shop NL (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
In one day I got my six tricks from Dynamite Magic Shop (Netherlands to New Jersey). I was so surprised when the bell rang and it was DHL.

Rene the owner recommended DHL for such an expensive package and he was right in doing so.

The tricks were all mint or near mint and as nice as I have ever received. They are all the carded tricks which are so nice and colorful.

I am a happy Tenyo collector right now. This for sure was a Good Tenyo Karma Transaction.

If you are looking for some older Tenyo I suggest you look at their site (www.dynamitemagic.nl) and email them about the tricks you are interested in. The prices on the site are high but the return offer for multiple tricks should be really good as it was for me.

All I can say right now is "Dynamite!"
dynamite magic shop
View Profile
New user
Netherlands
21 Posts

Profile of dynamite magic shop
Thank you very much, we are getting more request now also which makes some items going to sell out fast now.

Just to let you know, from some of the fastest selling items we have left;

2 pcs of Diabolicus
1 pc Knife of the Ninja
2 pcs Wonder Window
10 pcs Moon Spinner
2 pcs Excalibur

And a lot of Moonspinners, Credit Slashers and many, many other items as can be found on our website....

As soon as items are not visible on our website anymore it means we sold out on them....we update our site every day..

René
Dynamite Magic Shop
Netherlands
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Maybe you can take big picture of Undercover Cube Package (front and back) for my blog and I can add your website on the Weblink section ? This package is missing on blog. Thank you.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Stereo,

I will send you the pictures of the Undercover Cube. I have the trick right next to be in my "to be opened" box.

AA
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Thank you ! Need this photo of version in clear blister package XD
dynamite magic shop
View Profile
New user
Netherlands
21 Posts

Wow,

thank you everyone, tenyo orders are suddenly coming in a lot the last days, Diabolicus sold out and some others are getting low in stock as well.

But...we have arranged a special package deal on our website for some tenyo items. It includes free worldwide shipping, as I don´t know if I am aloud to link to the item I will not do. It is in our new-items section (today the newest item).

René
Dynamite Magic Shop
RVH Magic
View Profile
Special user
877 Posts

Profile of RVH Magic
I got some Tenyo's from dynamite Magic Shop and their service is first class!
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Today math lesson:

Dynamite Magic Shop = Good Tenyo Karma

Nice picture of Rene as well.

AA
ThatsCool
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
What is your URL address?
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
http://www.floatinglady.com

LOL, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Just type in Dynamite Magic Shop in google, they are in the NL.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Rene is quite the Magician as well.

Check out this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8LxDHVpKCQ

Nice prestidigitation technique.
tristanmagic
View Profile
Special user
530 Posts

Profile of tristanmagic
Dynamite Magic Shop is operated by two Magicians (René and Bastian) so they know what they are selling and how to perform it ;-)
dynamite magic shop
View Profile
New user
Netherlands
21 Posts

Haha,

it is the only ever Spider Pen demovideo we have ever seen. We made one when the Spider Pen came out and got loads of comments (all the regular youtube bla bla bla) which resulted in making a new one, the one at the above link. It is used with magic shops all over the world without permission...

We have demonstrated the Spider Pen hundreds of times in our shop and at conventions, most of the times resulting in a sell of the item.

Too bad it is no longer available, we are still waiting for the new one to come out from Yigal. We do have a dynamitemagic youtube channel. Because I do not know if I am aloud to link as I am a shop you can simply find it Smile

Thanks for the positive comments about me and the shop!

René
Dynamite Magic Shop.com
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1917 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
René, I'm looking forward to see you guys in Gent in a few weeks - take some of those rare Tenyo's with you will you? Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Dynamite Magic Shop NL (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL