The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Le Grande Prophete Voodini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Finally, a hardback book from Paul Voodini!

"Le Grande Prophete Voodini" is a hardback collection of several of Paul's previously released ebooks, including Pure Q&A, Midnight Side of the Mind, and Chimney Sweep's Victorian Oracle among others.

Although I had some of the material in this book already I was extremely pleased to be able to purchase it as I prefer real books to PDFs. The material I didn't have yet is excellent, which I have come to expect from Paul.

Paul always seems to have little tips/insights/bits in his books that are worth the price alone. I really enjoy his style of writing and he does a fantastic job explaining his ideas and makes it really easy to grasp the concepts in his books.

I have never been disappointed with a purchase from Paul. He has never failed to meet his deadlines and his communication/updates on orders is superb.

In these days of overhyped, underwhelming releases I just wanted to tip my hat to a guy that deserves it. Great job Paul, and I'd love to see all the rest of your work in hardback as well.
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Congratulations Paul I am so proud of you keep up the good work.
Paul Fitzgerald
View Profile
Regular user
Panama City, Panama
124 Posts

Profile of Paul Fitzgerald
What a refreshing book this is!
Now and again you find a gem that shouts out at you from the pages, and with Le Grande Prophete Voodini I have stumbled across treasure!
I have no.29 and Voodini's writings challenges my thinking on all things....
Pure Q&A is a beautiful routine, whilst MSOTM is a fantastic journey, Palm Reading - read many books on this topic inc Webster et al all very good but Voodini's work is clear, to the point and just plain works, after all 10 simple steps just clears the thick fog from this topic.
Then we move on the Hand of Destiny, Chimney Sweeps Oracle, 3 Coins and Whitechapel 1888......
163 pages of quality from Voodini - Highly recommended
Oh and by the way - fantastic, quick service from Voodini who will answer your questions promptly and courtesly.
Now I am already looking forward to MSOTM2 due out soon - my preorder is in.
2012 Book of the Year (even though it is only March......most definitely)
bremen79
View Profile
Regular user
Boston
116 Posts

Profile of bremen79
Where can we find the book? I cannot find it on Paul's website
Francesco

"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance" Jon Stewart
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
This was a very special (and very much appreciated) offer to purchasers of Midnight Side of the Mind. It is a limited edition of 100 copies. I believe if there are any copies left they will be offered to Paul's other good customers.
bremen79
View Profile
Regular user
Boston
116 Posts

Profile of bremen79
Dr. Van, thanks for the information
Francesco

"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance" Jon Stewart
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
11/100 arrived today~ glad to finally read about the Victorian Chimney Sweeps!
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
A cherished tome indeed...this is a really great collection, packaged neatly...it sits nicely next to psychophysicological mindreading and the psychological subtleties collection....

It is an honor to be working with Mr Voodini ;-)

Dr T
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
There was a copy on ebay.
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
Withnail
View Profile
Special user
974 Posts

Profile of Withnail
You're joking, right? That's really bad form if true.
Yet again that oaf has destroyed my day
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Just to clarify, it is not me selling a copy on eBay.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Withnail
View Profile
Special user
974 Posts

Profile of Withnail
Never thought it was, Paul. Saddened for the seller really. Apologies if you thought my post was aimed at you. Certainly not the case. Big admirer
Yet again that oaf has destroyed my day
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2012-04-09 07:52, Withnail wrote:
Never thought it was, Paul. Saddened for the seller really. Apologies if you thought my post was aimed at you. Certainly not the case. Big admirer

No worries! Smile Just wanted to make sure. Thanks for your support.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Le Grande Prophete Voodini (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL