The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2012 entrée: Angelo Carbone » » Lubor Fiedler » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
842 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
Hey Angelo,

Do you get to hang out with Lubor Fiedler much? If so am I correct in imagining he has a bunch of amazing unreleased stuff?

Also -I know Tenyo only choose 1/2 items out of every 10/12 prototypes they are offered. As such - have you had a chance to see any of the effects from Lubor that Tenyo decided (perhaps due to cost or difficulty of production) not to produce? I can imagine there are some really special things there.

The strange thing with Lubor is he seems to be getting better and better with age. His latest stuff is just incredible.

Also - do you know any more about the book that Mark Setteducati was working on?

Joe

PS One other thing. Have you ever tried designing a self-levitation? It is another fascinating plot which I feel has yet to be fully explored. I still feel the killer method has yet to be found. Although - the new Lubor Fiedler trick from Tenyo is a fun approach to it.
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1480 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Hey Joe!

I have met him a few times and once when he was in London, he came to my home.

Yes he is always working on ideas. Yes he has shown me many ideas. When he was here for the Creativity talk he showed a bunch of new stuff and one has been selected for the next Tenyo range.

As for Mark's book, all I know is that he is still working on it.

I love the self levitation plot and also am trying to search/figure out the ultimate method, but alas it is hard. There have been many good versions released but I still feel the ultimate is somewhere out there Smile

Angelo
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
MField2000
View Profile
Special user
Hastings, East Sussex, England
590 Posts

Profile of MField2000
The Lubor Fiedler book project is moving ahead.

Matt Field
Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
842 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
That is fantastic news!

Joe

PS It was good seeing you and Angelo back in November!
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1480 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
'twas nice to finally meet you too!
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2012 entrée: Angelo Carbone » » Lubor Fiedler » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL