The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo T-126 Match-Sticks Problem (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

guerrestellari
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of guerrestellari
About 2 years back I purchased the carded trick online from ebay. Seller had nice pictures but when item arrived, I was disappointed to find the photo used for the auction was a stock photo and the actual delivered item was used and in rather bad shape.

The white sticks were evenly discolored due to age but because they were packed side by side next to each other, the discoloration affected the exposed parts of the white sticks while the sides hidden were not.

End up, the became a bunch of useless props to me. I have considered salvaging it by perhaps painting over the white sticks. Any other suggestions or anyone with the same experience?

Reason I posted was that I saw one on ebay right now and it appears that the white sticks were also rather "yellowed"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo T-126 Match-Sticks Problem (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL