The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rush by Chris Webb - Mystique Factory (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Anyone pick this up that can comment. It's been on my get list, but I keep forgetting and get other stuff. lol.
Andrew Csirmaz
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of Andrew Csirmaz
Quote:
On 2012-09-29 00:43, Zombie Magic wrote:
Anyone pick this up that can comment. It's been on my get list, but I keep forgetting and get other stuff. lol.

Somebody really should say something good about this. Now I want to sell one to Zombie soooo bad Smile
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Anyone else have it that can review it?
RichardDawson11
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of RichardDawson11
I got this yesterday and I'm impressed. The DVD is good - clear menus, well presented, good teaching by Chris and a glamorous assistant for the performances.

The gimmick is very clever and the two routines are easy to do, but to be able to do a colour change, vanish or switch in any routine without any knuckle busting sleights or palming is what sells this for me.

Is that good enough Csirmaz?
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
2648 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
What 'knuckle busting sleights' are required to change a playing card then mate?
Barry Allen

Joe Riding
20th May 1932 - 23rd April 2005

Thank you for making me an entertainer. I still miss ya mate.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4205 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
This indeed does looks interesting and my mind is all over the place with all the new stuff out now ,so much to order myself for crimbo presents's,lol.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rush by Chris Webb - Mystique Factory (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL