The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » STEALTH COMMUNICATOR (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
HI guys, just to let you know about a wonderful tool from my friend Jamie Salinas, is a T****R which works great and also the price is really interesting.
I can't say more as we are on a open forum, but I highly suggest you to check out here http://www.megahitsmagic.com/ comes with everything you need including a pdf with a lot of great routines (one also from me!).
Just to let you know that I don't have any economical interest in this, but is really worth to check out!
:)
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Smile Sent you a PM.

CT
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
728 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
Chris,

Jamie Salinas here and I will be happy to discuss any questions you may have about our product. I can be reached via PM here on the Café or you can email me at info@megahitsmagic.com.

Thanks,

Jamie

Also, I am glad to hear Luca is enjoying our product and we have added his routine to the included PDF which contains routines from myself, Gene Protas, Oscar Munoz, Luca Volpe and in our upcoming update, it will include routines from Banachek and Joe Givan. We will have an upgraded version that we will debut at Mindvention this year.
Jamie Salinas
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
728 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
We will have the Elite Stealth Communicator available at Mindvention this year. This new system will allow you even more flexibility allowing you to get to the finish much faster. Imagine having a spectator think of a number from one to one hundred while your back is turned. Before your turn back to face the audience, you already know the thought of number! This is very easy and you will have the answer in just a few seconds!

Come to my booth and see a demo or PM me for any questions.
Jamie Salinas
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I like this!

Any the price is good also.

Best
Ray
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
728 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
Thanks Ray! We are just a couple of guys who wanted a device for our own use and the use a few close friends. Our research has allowed us to create a product that I am happy to provide to my peers at a reasonable price for a good product. I definitely will not get rich selling these but I enjoy making our customer happy. You will probably see these sold by several big name performers who really like this product. Hope to see you at Mindvention and come by and get a hands on demo!

Jamie
Jamie Salinas
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Can this be done already (perhaps better) by Taylor's product/s?

Regards,
Mike
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
728 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
Of course this has already been done. Taylor's products are top notch and I own his Death Toll Bell (Which I highly recommend).

So what makes ours different from others on the market?

Ours does multiple codes or you can program the receiver to work as long as button one is pushed.
Ours has over 300 foot range.
Ours is digitally encoded.
Ours includes routines and ideas.

Chris Taylor's Pro Thumper has a toe switch operation that ours does not. Now that is a nice addition! It all depends on what you will use it for and what options you want.

There are others suppling this device as well. Our goal was not to copy what is already available but to create a reliable device with different options.

Thanks,

Jamie
Jamie Salinas
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1245 Posts

Profile of magicman29
I have purchased this and am loving it! The range is unbelievable, there are so many different routines you can do with this.Anytime a new routine has been added to the pdf jaimie kindly sends it on.
For people that don't want to spend big bucks on a thumper then buy this as the price is really good!

Kieran
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
728 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
Thanks for the kind words Kieran. If you are coming to Mindvention, stop by our booth for a demonstration of this as well as several other products.

Jamie
Jamie Salinas
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
Can't wait to see it!!

Col
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
Miguel Abril
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Miguel Abril
Seems quite pricey...

Any reviews?
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
728 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
Miguel,

Here is what Banachek said:

"More than your typical one pulse thumper this is a reliable, small discrete utility that has endless possibilities!"

Our units are $150.00 with free shipping world wide. Currently, you can get it for $124.95 until midnight Monday, November 26, 2012 for Cyber Monday.
http://www.megahitsmagic.com/shop/page/4......p_param=

You will not find a lower priced unit with the features and range ours has.

Thanks,

Jamie
Jamie Salinas
Darrell Mac
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Darrell Mac
Thanks Luca for sharing.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2012-03-30 22:59, willowtaylor wrote:
:( Sent you a PM.

CT

I'm assuming the "sent you the PM means" that you are hawking your own stuff too.... Maybe I'm wrong.

Whatever - thanks for the tip.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » STEALTH COMMUNICATOR (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL