The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Comedy things like "the mouse" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
I recently got the Five Minutes with a Pocket Handkercheif video and have been getting tons of laughs from the mouse part. I was wondering if there are any other videos or books that teach that kind of stuff? Not necessarily magical, just sort of comedy that isn't all talking. I heard from a friend that Johhny Depp did some stuff like that in one of his movies.
Neale Bacon
View Profile
Inner circle
Burnaby BC Canada
1775 Posts

Profile of Neale Bacon
I actually found a great realistic mouse as a cat toy at a dollar store. Bought a couple of them so I always have one.
I don't use it like a puppet as it is solid. It runs around my fingers etc like a really small spring animal without the spring.
Neale Bacon and his Crazy Critters
Burnaby BC
Canada's Favourite Family Ventriloquist
www.baconandfriends.com
Budihaha
View Profile
Veteran user
Bandung - Indonesia
326 Posts

Profile of Budihaha
Try Larry Mahan's book Spring Animals your friends for life, there is a section about non spring mouse.

Or Bill Tarr's book 101 Easy-to-Do Magic Tricks, there is a page about how to make a handkercheif mouse.

Hope that help.

Regards,

Budi Ha Ha
Budi H. Hadiwarsito
Bandung - Indonesia
www.budihaha.com
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
I keep Dan Garrett's Judy mouse in my pocket looks very real and is a lot of fun.
Do you do the towel chicken? You may want to look for a book on clown gags and comedy props.
braveneil
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of braveneil
Hi, may I know where to find "bird warbler" concealed in mouth type?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Comedy things like "the mouse" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL