The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2012 entrée: Angelo Carbone » » A small thank you. Free gift! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1376 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
As a small thanks for taking the time to ask me questions, here is a free code to download my Magic SMS app for the iPhone.

"The best magic trick app that I've seen; beautifully thought through." - Derren Brown

"This is such a strong and effective use of magic on the iPhone. Finally!" - David Blaine

"Magic SMS is the coolest effect I've seen in years! Trust me you'll be texting everyone about this. Amazing!" - Dynamo

"Magic SMS represents a real leap forward in the development of iPhone magic. If you have an iPhone and like magic, you should buy it." - MAGIC Magazine

*** As performed live on London's LBC Radio and one of LBC Radio's Best Apps of the Year. ***

10 codes only. First come, first served. If a code doesn't work then someone has already used it so you have to be quick.

FL46AHYHMA7J
PRW9F7LTHFE9
KKTXAYLFR6TA
9Y4KFYWN6JXR
7EWY7PELXMYT
NTPJWRMN3LNR
MXPXT6N6L7R6
6WE7EHPXRPLP
TMTYE4KYTMMP
6NR6FJRFJ7AJ

iPhone only as this is an SMS trick so no good on an iPad or iPod. You can read the effect here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/magic-sms......s=1&mt=8

Thank you!
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
463 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
Thanks for the generous offer Angelo! If I didn't already have in on my Iphone...Smile.

Very slick App. Any other such projects in the works?

Bosco
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5441 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Very kind of you (and very cool app). Thank you, Angelo!
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1376 Posts

No Problem!

Once again, in case I miss the opportunity as this is the last day, a big thank you to Steve for asking me to be a guest here. A big thank you for all the magicians who have shown interest in me and my magic and asked me some great questions. I hope I will continue to churn out magic that you will like and I hope those who have my magic will enjoy performing my wonderments!

THANK YOU!
sevenup
View Profile
Regular user
South Carolina
178 Posts

Profile of sevenup
I feel like an idiot because I can't seem to figure out where to download the app? Any idea what the process is? The above link did not show any area to enter a code or anything related to purchacing the magic SMS app.
Pick a card, any card at all. Just don't pick a RED spade.
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1619 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Thank you, Angelo!
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5441 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Quote:
On 2012-03-31 14:31, sevenup wrote:
I feel like an idiot because I can't seem to figure out where to download the app? Any idea what the process is? The above link did not show any area to enter a code or anything related to purchacing the magic SMS app.

You need to use the code as if you are redeeming a gift card.
sevenup
View Profile
Regular user
South Carolina
178 Posts

Profile of sevenup
Quote:
On 2012-03-31 15:34, Magiguy wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-03-31 14:31, sevenup wrote:

You need to use the code as if you are redeeming a gift card.

I finally figured it out, I wasn't logged into the itunes store. Thank you for the app Angelo.
Pick a card, any card at all. Just don't pick a RED spade.
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1376 Posts

Yes you can redeem code in itunes somewhere near the bottom of the list.
edshern
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of edshern
THANKS Angelo,

Ed
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2012 entrée: Angelo Carbone » » A small thank you. Free gift! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL