The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2012 entrée: Angelo Carbone » » Brilliant words from a brilliant creator. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey Angelo,

I am so happy you were given the opportunity to have a Q & A with those who are learning about you for the first time as well of those of us who know you and consider you a friend. Though we are on different continents, I am very thankful that I have gotten to know you over the years and wish you continued success in all your endeavors.

Every time you decide to release an effect it has always been extremely well thought out, practically designed and devistatingly strong. I think it wonderful that you have let a few of us into the incredible and wonderfully fertile mind that is Angelo Carbone.

Thank you for all your gifts you have shared with me personally as well as with the community at large. It's because of thinkers like yourself that magic will continue to grow and prosper.

All the best my friend!
Max
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1376 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Hey Max!

Thanks for the kind words and also your friendship. I try my best to come up with some original magic with cool methods. You too are a great thinker and it is fun I am sure you will agree when we have a cool idea for a trick and after so much R&D it eventually comes to fruition.

Keep up the good work too and thanks again for your support!

Angelo
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Angelo, I'm just another guy who loves the art. Smile

Without a doubt that is the best part. When you have a concept or idea and then bring it to life it really is an incredible feeling!

All the best!
Max
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2012 entrée: Angelo Carbone » » Brilliant words from a brilliant creator. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL