The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Cups and Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

guerrestellari
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of guerrestellari
Can anyone advise how much is the Tenyo Cups and Balls worth? (pictured)

Click here to view attached image.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3426 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Probably not much more than $10 but I will give you $20 ;-) Actually that set will no doubt fetch a nice price. It will appeal to Tenyo and Cup and Ball collectors. I would guess it would go in the $200 - $300 range perhaps more.

John
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1917 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
With a Metal Matrimony selling for 222,5 USD last night it will absolutely be worth what John sais, and in my opinion even more then that. It is definately rarer but perhaps a bit less searched for (I could be wrong but no one mentiones this in his 'must-have' Tenyo list). On the other hand it looks and probably is very professional so even non-Tenyo collectors will probably be happy to have this set.
macmac
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of macmac
P.s. I have a Brand New in Packet Metal Matrimony for sale and Im not asking for $200!! lol! PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Macmac
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3426 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Killertweety you are probably right when saying it could go for more, in auction language the above was a "conservative auction estimate". Beautiful set would look great beside my rice bowls!

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Cups and Balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL