The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ouiji Close up mat... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
Do they make a close-up mat that looks like a Ouiji board? Or do I have to make my own?

Sorry, just thought that this would make a good visual for my creepier work.

Has anyone heard of this?
Thanks!
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
They make a mouse pad that looks like a ouija board. If you use a little close up pad this might work for you
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
ELS
View Profile
Regular user
Chicagoland area, IL
191 Posts

Profile of ELS
Quote:
On 2003-09-30 10:58, Firedice27 wrote:
Do they make a close-up mat that looks like a Ouiji board? Or do I have to make my own?

Sorry, just thought that this would make a good visual for my creepier work.

Has anyone heard of this?
Thanks!

Hi Firedice27,

I was in the fabric stores yesterday, and right now they are full of great fabrics to make stuff with.

Ed Smile
Were the border between the natural and the supernatural will be nothing any more but fuzzy. http://edwardshanahan.com
CardSharp
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
105 Posts

Profile of CardSharp
I just thought of this as I was reading your post Smile . If you get a white close-up mat you could use the T-shirt transfer paper they make for the computer. you could just find a big picture of a Ouija board on the net or scan one in. Then reverse the image with a picture program, like adobe photo deluxe, print it out and iron it on the mat.
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
Thanks for all the relpies!

CardSharp, the iron-on transfer idea could definitely do the trick! I use a standard size mat so I'm afraid that the mousepad would seem too small for me. Oh well.

I've been in the process of making my own tricks on black board drawn in silver. So I may have to just paint on the designs for the ouiji myself.

Thank God I went to art school!

Thanks again guys!
-Reis
Smile
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Now that's just cool. How many people thank God for going to art school? None of my art school friends that for sure.Smile

Mark
What would Wavy do?
CardSharp
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
105 Posts

Profile of CardSharp
Glad to help Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ouiji Close up mat... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL