The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » New York Area Tenyo Collectors (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Hello,

I am an avid Tenyo collector and hobbyist and would like to make a thread here with all of the Tenyo Collectors in the General Area of New York City.

That would include New York, New Jersey, Conneticut and possibly some in Pennsylvania as well.

My idea is that we can get together this summer and have a Tenyo party.

Write in here if you are interested in being know as a New York Area Tenyo Collector and write your ideas for the type of gathering we could have.

Thanks
AA
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
My name on the Magic Café is the Amazing Azzam

My actual name is John and I live in Central New Jersey.

I am interested in meeting other Tenyo collectors in the area.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Wow, another lonely thread.

In hear all alone, are you now, AA.

:–(
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Yes, and I was going to make the cheeseburgers with American cheese and the hot dogs with sauerkraut, NY style. It was going to be a patriotic Tenyo BBQ with fireworks and everything.

Oh well I guess I have to use that money to buy some more Tenyo.

Anyone have the McDonalds tricks or the Magical Burger trick for sale or trade? I just got a craving.

AA
ThatsCool
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
What a great and original idea John Smile.

I'm in.

Jimmy, also from the East Coast.
meridianfan
View Profile
Veteran user
365 Posts

Profile of meridianfan
Yes, I am in too. I've just started collecting Tenyo, so I don't have much of a collection, but would love to see some cool/rare Tenyo stuff in person. I live in NJ, and my name is also John.
circuitbreaker
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of circuitbreaker
Hey guys, Tenyo lover here too! Reside in North Jersey and work in Manhattan. Would love to have a Tenyo networking meeting. Been collecting for almost s year, have about 35 items so far.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2431 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Washington DC is not that far away!
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Quote:
On 2013-01-30 23:43, Richard Kaufman wrote:
Washington DC is not that far away!

I live in DC Richard (Sterling, VA), would love to trade sometime.

- Tom
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1300 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Steve Vil is a big Tenyo collector in New Jersey.
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Magic SMS 2: http://apple.co/2nuxewr
Notion of Motion: http://www.risingcard.co.uk
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Angelo,

Yes Steve Vil and Meridianfan and I have met two times already at my house and we are scheduling our third meeting which will also include a cookie exchange since Steve, Meridian and my wife all enjoy baking.

For the second meeting Steve made the video for Bird Watcher Too in one take (very impressive), Meridianfan was the audience member and he did not know how the tricked worked.

We were hoping that Fantasma would bring you in for some consulting so we can have a meeting with you included. Maybe it will happen this year.

John

Bird Watcher Too Video With Steve Vil and Meridianfan (John). I did the taping and editing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD1B-54slYs
circuitbreaker
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of circuitbreaker
You guys rock!
meridianfan
View Profile
Veteran user
365 Posts

Profile of meridianfan
Hi John,

Yes making the video was fun, and I have to emphasize that my reaction was genuine because I did not know how Bird Watcher Too worked. I could not figure out how in the world Steve knew which bird I was choosing since there were so few cards. The method is very clever.

This one completely baffled my girlfriend too! She's very smart and not easily fooled (and the only person I know who figured out Crystal Cleaver right away).

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » New York Area Tenyo Collectors (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL