The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Trilby Deck Big Blind Media (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
FrenchDrop
View Profile
Inner circle
I can name that tune in
1647 Posts

Profile of FrenchDrop
Sounds like it has a lot of potential, and Liam's a good teacher. How much can a spectator handle the deck?
"A great magician has said of his profession that its practitioners '… must pound and rack their brains to make the least learning go in, but quarrelling always comes very naturally to them.'” -- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I see Penguin has it in stock:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S14346

I like that it comes with the dvd ( Liam is fine performer ) and TWO decks. That's a great deal of value for $40. And I'm a fan of using Svengali's ( since I was kid ).

VERY interesting points in the ad:

More than a pack, the Trilby Deck is a whole gaffed deck SYSTEM that allows unparalleled freedom in performance.

Imagine a deck that is a...

Svengali Pack - but improved. New displays, fair fans and spreads. Within the action of a single cut, separate the deck into key cards and regular cards. No need to rotate the deck before flicking through to show a change. Learn the handling, and then learn KILLER tricks and applications.

Stripper Pack - but improved. Forget the classic 'hindu shuffle' style handlings - this works with the much more natural overhand style. Learn how to use the Stripper pack to your maximum advantage - even having a spectator remove and replace a card while the deck is held by somebody else! Learn the handlings and KILLER applications, including a self working and dynamite version of the classic 'Play it Straight' Triumph by John Bannon.

Colour Changing Pack - but improved! Brainwave effects, full routines and more. Start with a red deck, turn half blue. Cause the halves to transpose, then all turn blue. Then have the pack examined.
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
Great review on the Wizard Product Review today. Check it out.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-08-16 01:29, MagicMaddy wrote:
Great review on the Wizard Product Review today. Check it out.

Thanks! Just watched it. Wish they has show the color changing deck routine, but they gave it a good review.
Romano911
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Romano911
Quote:
On 2012-08-15 13:36, magicmarkworldwide wrote:
Hey guys, when are we going to be able to buy these decks without the entire package again? I.E. Just the decks on their own, because mine is wearing!! thanks.

I'd like to know this as well.
Commonly known as Mariano Blanco.
patrickmg
View Profile
New user
South Florida
57 Posts

Profile of patrickmg
Any news on how to purchase a few spare decks without having to buy the full pack again?
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
SOMEONE BRING OUT SOME NEW TRILBY DECKS TO PURCHASE ON THEIR OWN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iNFiNiTi | The Red Pill Magician | SHOCK NOT IMPRESS
Liam Montier
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Liam Montier
Howdy all! Replacement Trilby decks have been on my agenda for a while, but they take a long time to put together. If you are interested in just the decks, drop me a line so I can get some rough vibes on demand and pricing.

Thanks,

Liam
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
Liam, I can GUARANTEE that EVERYONE who originally bought the Trilby Deck will DEFINITELY purchase a replacement, or two off you. We are all desperate for a replacement, so the demand is there, if you sold high on the original release! !
iNFiNiTi | The Red Pill Magician | SHOCK NOT IMPRESS
Darius666
View Profile
Veteran user
London
368 Posts

Profile of Darius666
This is currently £9 off in the tricktastic SUMMER SALE. This is an awesome deck and well worth the money at full price. Not many left, grab it whilst you can Smile

http://www.tricktastic.com/product-p/trilby.htm
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Is any R and S involved ?
professorwho
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of professorwho
No
I love sponges
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thank you for the info prof
Darius666
View Profile
Veteran user
London
368 Posts

Profile of Darius666
This is currently £9 off in the tricktastic Summer Sale. This is a great deck and is a real bargain at this price!!

Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Jul 12, 2015, Darius DCLXVI wrote:
This is currently £9 off in the tricktastic Summer Sale. This is a great deck and is a real bargain at this price!!

Is this available in Red back bikes ?
professorwho
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of professorwho
Hi Tarik, when I got the deck/DVD set it was made up with blue backs with a blue to red colour changing back. You used to get instructions to make your own.
The arts and crafts too make your own are lengthy. It uses an old principle but I don't want too say too much I am open forum.
I love sponges
cheesewrestler
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1157 Posts

Profile of cheesewrestler
I know how a Trilby Deck works because I spent a year or so tracking down the book in which the guy who invented it describes it.

Enjoy your DVD!
professorwho
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of professorwho
Quote:
On Jul 12, 2015, cheesewrestler wrote:
I know how a Trilby Deck works because I spent a year or so tracking down the book in which the guy who invented it describes it.

Enjoy your DVD!

I did and I enjoy the pdf of the book that it comes with as bbm have the rights from Kaymar magic.
I love sponges
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
So it comes in a blue back box and starts as blue deck and you cannot buy one made in the red starting position ?
professorwho
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of professorwho
You get a blue box and a red box and you could start with a red back deck . Probably worth contacting big blind media to see if a primarily red deck is available.
I love sponges
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Trilby Deck Big Blind Media (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL