The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paint the Roses Red DVD by Lewis Lé Val (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2703 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I've ordered it, I'll let you know what I think
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Nicko
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Nicko
Lunatik did you what website did you order from?
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2703 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Nicko
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Nicko
Thanks brotha!
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1050 Posts

Profile of NFW
This is out in the US but a pre order here in the UK , does any body know when its out here?
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-04-08 22:07, lunatik wrote:
I've ordered it, I'll let you know what I think

Thanks for taking the plunge. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it!
Seeker
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
578 Posts

Profile of Seeker
Quote:
On 2012-04-08 18:44, ted french wrote:
That control is killer too. This seems to be a very good release. Full performances were nice to see.

The caterpillar control does look pretty cool. Simple and straight forward enough to through people off.
I feel there are some great things here, harmony included. I can't wait to read reviews and to see what else comes from him.
I've been training these cards since they were small.
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2640 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I ordered from Stevens, they've told me it's on pre-order there as well.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
Just to let everyone know, it's now at Murphy's - So should be officially available at dealers in the next day or so!

If you can't wait that long, I'm posting out the next lot of orders from http://www.the1914.com tomorrow! Smile

Rock n roll,
DC
Producer // PenguinMagic.com

My new book :: Astral Psychometry. Modern Mystical Mentalism.
Magic Cafe members get 20% off - Use code MAGICCAFE at checkout!

https://deechristopher.rocks/collections/dee-christopher-products/products/astral-psychometry
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2703 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Nice, that should be me!
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Penguin has it.
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Kind of impressed that it's in both Blu-Ray and DVD ... I can't recollect if any other magic dvds have come in blu-ray yet..
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2012-04-10 13:02, MagicMattMan wrote:
Kind of impressed that it's in both Blu-Ray and DVD ... I can't recollect if any other magic dvds have come in blu-ray yet..

I believe its the first one. Other than that, I honestly can't see the need for it to be in Blu-Ray.
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Veteran user
368 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
Blu-Ray contains any extras? Same as DVD?
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2012-04-10 22:44, rockbrunnen wrote:

Why should it? Just because it's Blu-Ray doesn't mean it should contain anything more that a regular DVD.
~Yogi Berra~

lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2703 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On 2012-04-10 22:53, gaffed wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-04-10 22:44, rockbrunnen wrote:

Why should it? Just because it's Blu-Ray doesn't mean it should contain anything more that a regular DVD.

Doesn't mean it doesn't either, it's a legitimate question IMO. My guess is that maybe its in HD but that's just a guess
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Very simple and easy to answer. Click on the Penguin link that I gave and the description for both the regular DVD and the Blu-Ray are exactly the same. The only difference is that the Blu-Ray costs more, and to be quite honest, who on earth really cares if it's Blu-Ray? It's great if your watching a movie, but for a DVD on magic tricks....who cares!!
~Yogi Berra~

lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2703 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On 2012-04-11 00:13, gaffed wrote:
Very simple and easy to answer. Click on the Penguin link that I gave and the description for both the regular DVD and the Blu-Ray are exactly the same. The only difference is that the Blu-Ray costs more, and to be quite honest, who on earth really cares if it's Blu-Ray? It's great if your watching a movie, but for a DVD on magic tricks....who cares!!

it could be VHS quality for all I care, as long as I see what I need to learn the effect, I'm good to go!
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Veteran user
368 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
So I pay extra money for seeing Lewis in hi-res.
Yes, he is good looking enough for Blu-Ray.
But if some hot assistant gals were in there, it would have been better.

At least it is the FIRST magic Blu-Ray. That's nice.
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2640 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I think it's just because the market is continuing to move in the Blu-Ray direction and they're trying to stay on top of those trends.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paint the Roses Red DVD by Lewis Lé Val (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL