The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Seder - don't you hate when that happens? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2012-04-09 15:21, critter wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-04-09 14:12, tommy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Vp9fQ616k

I never click on these because I have a strong suspicion that it's going to be a whirling disk and a voice trying to get me to do the bidding of the Templars or Rosicrucians. And I won't have it!

The Matrix has you...

Look behind you now to confirm that.
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Quote:
On 2012-04-09 15:27, Pakar Ilusi wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-04-09 15:21, critter wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-04-09 14:12, tommy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Vp9fQ616k

I never click on these because I have a strong suspicion that it's going to be a whirling disk and a voice trying to get me to do the bidding of the Templars or Rosicrucians. And I won't have it!

The Matrix has you...

Look behind you now to confirm that.

I looked and it was the same cat!

"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
629 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
I had the privilege of presiding at a Seder last weekend for friends, replacing the long-time officiant who passed away earlier this year. He was an Episcopal Bishop and they replaced him with me, an Arch Druid (and ULC minister). Nobody really took offsense, though, because a lot of the regular attendees had other commitments this year so there was only one actual person of the Jewish faith at the table; we had to keep reminding him to take it seriously! It was held several days after the memorial service for another attendee's mom (at which I also presided), so she brought part of her along in a nice cloisonne box and she shared a place at the table with Elijah, who was drinking gin this year. As one might expect around me, the evening drifted back and forth between seder and seance but a good time was had by all (which I understand is unusual for a seder). In my world, I don't understand why people would try to escape from bondage, some folks pay a lot to equip themseves for it...
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
ULC, Universal Life Church? I got one of those certificates forever ago. Even did a wedding once.
~Will Rogers
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
629 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
I originally obtained Universal Life Church (ULC) to allow me to perform weddings for my friends many, many years ago. While I don't use it for anything tax related, I still maintain a 'home church' on the books. I've even performed at weddings that I officiated at - I'm a full service kinda guy!
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
That's why I did it. So I could do a wedding for one of my friends.
~Will Rogers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Seder - don't you hate when that happens? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL