The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Awesome New "Secret" Holder/Case (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
593 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
I ordered one of these recently just so I would be able to walk around with minimal pocket space taken up and have my Strange Travelers, Double backers/facers, and other gimmicked cards and card packet tricks all convieniently stored in one easy to access case. Its crushproof and waterproof so it provides ultimate protection. Every worker should have one of these cases.

http://www.alumawalletxl.com/

Make sure if you order one that it is an XL size. The standard aluma wallet isa tad bit small to fit cards into.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
I'm glad they made a larger size: at last they are practial...but at $27 for 2, I'm now waiting until they hit Big Lots or Ebay.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
I thought the ad said they are 2 for $12.97. Or do they clobber you with shipping?
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
FrenchDrop
View Profile
Inner circle
I can name that tune in
1647 Posts

Profile of FrenchDrop
$6.99 shipping for one; another $6.99 shipping for the "bonus" one. $14 shipping for two little aluminum boxes!

I wouldn't mind having one. Maybe they'll show up at the local drug store or dollar store.
"A great magician has said of his profession that its practitioners '… must pound and rack their brains to make the least learning go in, but quarrelling always comes very naturally to them.'” -- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
Octopus Sun
View Profile
Special user
Wiggle Wiggle
586 Posts

Profile of Octopus Sun
This is very much the same as John Bannon's packet trick wallet.
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
I`ll have to check out the price on these wallets. Some malls have a store called `Showcase` where they sell a lot of the items seen in infomercials.
Mentalism in Ontario.
Magic46
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Magic46
[quote]On 2012-04-26 21:12, Ray Bertrand wrote:
I`ll have to check out the price on these wallets. Some malls have a store called `Showcase` where they sell a lot of the items seen in infomercials.

I checked these aluma wallets online, they are crap, a total ripoff plus people have complained about being charged four times what they ordered and could not get the order canceled. They are cheap and are not metal, just a thin plastic double shell. Save your money.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Awesome New "Secret" Holder/Case (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL