The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Review For the George Gilbert Notes and DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
fireperformer911
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of fireperformer911
Zombie Magic

I do own the product bought it for a very specific reason. The reason is simple he told me it was a tough crowd and pitch. I know George and have shared a pitch with him and I will tell you he is very good. I have seen him work when its slow I have seen him work when its crowded. I have NEVER seen his show on a tough pitch and tough crowd. It was my belief and turned out to be true that I could learn tips from watching him work a tough pitch. My hat is off to George for having the balls to film a tough show. If George would have filmed one of his Great Shows with massive crowds, everyone laughing at his every joke and people filling his hat with money, this discussion would have been about how George is one the Greats! George put this product out to help people learn when its tough and not for his ego. So if you think you are ever going to work a tough crowd or tough pitch (everyone who works is going to at some point) then get the product if you only want to see a easy show go see George's show on a normal day.

Ps if your are worried about grammar read my wife Phd disortation but it won't help you street perform.

Thanks
G.Gilbert
View Profile
Elite user
baltimore
495 Posts

Profile of G.Gilbert
Yeah, it was a rough crowd - I could've posted a "great" show, and these mindless internet heads would think I'm some kind of a master... That's because there is thousands of people on this forum, and maybe a dozen of them actually work. You don't know anything so you have to be told what's good, and what's bad... People were more concerned with the thread about "chance" getting confused with "chanz" than the thread about the fundraiser for Marianne after Cellini's death..

I'm not the master....

but I've accomplished a lot in 8 years. traveled the country several times, worked with some very talented acts, on the street, and in very nice theatres, made over 100k a year performing, bought my mother a new car, among many other things ... I'm doin' it.
G.Gilbert
View Profile
Elite user
baltimore
495 Posts

Profile of G.Gilbert
Hey Shel, Hope you'll come back and share a pitch with me.. Love your show!
Eric Evans
View Profile
Special user
Rio Grande
668 Posts

Profile of Eric Evans
My oh my, how big you've grown. To be measured as others, by the size of your hat no less.
G.Gilbert
View Profile
Elite user
baltimore
495 Posts

Profile of G.Gilbert
DUH. Because if I make huge hats, I must have huge ammounts of talent.. If I do a bigger show, and make bigger hats than somebody, I'm better than them. I mean, you can't really argue with the money. Money is god.

Does facetiousness translates on the interwebs? Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Review For the George Gilbert Notes and DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL